IGNORED

Andrea Orlandi Possibly On His Way....?

Steve Watts

Just walked past someone in town in a Swans tracksuit. Looking at their player profiles on the website, the only people who looked familiar (my memory for faces fades quite quickly nowadays!) were Andrea Orlandi and Jordan Smith (on the profile pics, they're similar looking, but 10 years apart in age!) Pretty certain it was Orlandi if it was either as he looked older than 18.... but younger than 28!

I appreaciate it's pretty flimsy, and may mean nothing, however digging a little after finding the pics, it does look like Orlandi, a Spanish midfielder, is fearing for his future and has only played one match this year, so it could well fit with a loan....

If it was Smith then I would imagine that if he was in Bristol regarding a move then it would probably be up with the Gash, poor kiddy!

Unless Orlandi can play at centre back, I'm not that excited!!! To be honest, I know very little about him but it would seem odd to me for him to be coming to see us in his Swansea tracksuit. Its not deadline day so its not like he has to be whisked by helicopter from training ground to training ground

He has played more in CM since he cam to England. He has a good eye for a pass BUT keeps the ball, you won't see him hitting 40 yd killer passes very often. Has great dead ball delivery and is a very under rated player. Would be a very, very good signing.

(null)

Whilst not disputing that a player in a Swansea tracksuit was in town, surely if they were here to sign on for us they would be in 'normal' clothes and not a Swansea trackie?

Not necessarily.... If he was in for training, many clubs internal policies cover what you wear to the ground. If Swansea's policy is that you wear training gear to the ground, and after training he was called in and told of our interest he may have headed straight over, so it is feasible.

Anyway, as I said, it may not have been anything to do with us (may not even have been him!), but thought i'd mention it...

Clearly you should have followed him

I know! Sorry everyone....I've failed in my stalking duties... though to be fair, I did get back to the office and scour the player profiles to look for anyone who resembled the guy I saw to see if it looked like it was a Swans player! I think that could be classed as going "above and beyond"! :D

Archived