IGNORED

Tevez What A ****

Esmond Million's Bung

Wow, truely unbearable Carlos. The boss gets a bit edgey so you p155 off to Agentina for 4 months. When will these

over paid toss pots ever learn. At what point does the ego become so inflated that all reason goes out the window.

I do dispair with modern day players. You should always remember your roots and true values, life so much easier that way.

i think you'll find Mancini was trearing dezko a new ass,then decided to turn his attention's to Tevez who was completely innocent.

FFS this happens in virtually every downs league game every week and these guys pay for the privilege, in Tevez's case it's what he does for a living he has to take orders and do as he is told and sometimes managers get angry and shout at players and players are incredibly well paid, it's always been part of the game and always will be, perhaps Tevez is in the wrong profession, perhaps he should open a kindergarten.

i some sympathy with Tevez,Mancini spoke to him like a piece of shit.

What did he say then were you there?? How can anyone defend him, he deserves the very worst in life he is an absolute disgrace to the game and as a man. £200k per week and as far as im aware hes being paid, suppose man city dont have any choice. I shall enjoy his fall from grace very much, and I hope his mother is proud

i some sympathy with Tevez,Mancini spoke to him like a piece of shit.

What, so your boss speaking to you in a less than polite way justifies ******* of to Argentina for 4 months? It doesn't even justify refusing to go on the pitch! Any rational, sensible human being would play the game and speak to his boss afterwards if he had a problem. The man is at best a moron

Strange thing that.....transfer window shut....Man City won't let him go on loan....nobody willing to take a chance on an over paid prima donna and guess what .....he wants to break bread!!!! Good job Man City in sticking to your guns and deducting fines from his wages, soon see where his heart flutters?

What did he say then were you there?? How can anyone defend him, he deserves the very worst in life he is an absolute disgrace to the game and as a man. £200k per week and as far as im aware hes being paid, suppose man city dont have any choice. I shall enjoy his fall from grace very much, and I hope his mother is proud

He's not being paid

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/9037114/Carlos-Tevezs-tantrums-cost-striker-9.3-million-in-lost-Manchester-City-wages.html

Carlos Tevez is everything that is wrong with the modern day footballer.

Only wants to 'work' when HE wants to?.

Wants to be paid MEGABUCKs for that 'work'.

When things get 'tough', they want out.

Has 2 leaches of agents (Paul McCarthy & Kia Joorabchian) that have advised his extremely badly and have played a MASSIVE part in all this.

Fair play to Man City for the way they have dealt with this situation, in fact I don't think they have gone far enough.

BCAGFC

i think you'll find Mancini was trearing dezko a new ass,then decided to turn his attention's to Tevez who was completely innocent.

did you know I had a foursome with Katy Perry, Cameron Diaz and Scarlett Johannsen!?!

Dont believe me?.............strange, I thought you believed everything you were told.

So what if Mancini got a little irate with him?! It's no excuse for CT's behaviour.

Tevez has treated man city very badly.

He's and utter **** and like someone else said, represents everything bad on modern day footall

Can't believe anyone would try and defend him??!

Oh get over yourselves, tevez has been bought up in worse poverty than any of you will ever know. Living in grotty neighbourhood riddled with guns death and drugs. And you go on about him being some sort of over paid primadonna. Yes he may have made some bad decisions, he may get paid a lot. But to call him scum and a poor darling never experiencing real life etc etc. Grow up. When you have been bought up with his childhood maybe you moralistic lot can comment on his cushy life

Oh get over yourselves, tevez has been bought up in worse poverty than any of you will ever know. Living in grotty neighbourhood riddled with guns death and drugs. And you go on about him being some sort of over paid primadonna. Yes he may have made some bad decisions, he may get paid a lot. But to call him scum and a poor darling never experiencing real life etc etc. Grow up. When you have been bought up with his childhood maybe you moralistic lot can comment on his cushy life

Get off your soapbox…………..yes he has come from an underprivileged background…..but he is now a grown man of 27, unfortunately his low intelligence and penchant for listening to advisers who use him as a cash cow, has led him to make some ill advised decisions. He has an opportunity that thousands of dirt poor kids in Argentina would kill for………and what is he doing with his God given skills? Squandering them in fits of egotistical convoluted fantasies about perceived sleights, and moaning about having to spend time away from home, when all he is earning is £200,000 a week. He only has to play for a couple more years and he will have enough money to settle Argentinas monetary debts……….he needs to get a grip…….or he will look back with regret about missed opportunities when he is a fat old man living on his ranch. I feel sorry for talented young kids whose careers are cut short by serious injury like Paul Lake and Rob Jones, who would do anything for a chance to play football again….………..not dunderheads like Tevez

just watched his interview on ssn from back in argentina

if the translation is correct he said the following

"Mancini would rather lose 2-0 than 4-0" (in relation to de jong substitution) well dddddddduuuuuurrrrrrr.

Just shows what an idiot he is. Just because more forwards are on the pitch, does not mean you are guarenteed to score more goals. he brought on de jong to control the midfield a bit more.

class A pr1ck.

"He's in the middle of an argument so then he tells me to keep on warming up and treats me like a dog.

"So when he spoke to me in that tone of voice, and I said 'No, I'm not going out'. So I was willing to play, but the coach was in such a foul mood because he had that argument with Dzeko.

"He started on me as well, started swearing at me, that was him, because I was very calm. Mancini said some horrible things to me."

Awww poor Carlos. His manager dared to tell him what to do in an ''offensive tone''. Jeez. Anyone would think he'd asked him to eat a plate of shit. Overpaid prima donna.

As soon as football actually gets a grip and sorts out player power the ****ing better.

Jesus for 250k per week being told what to do by your line manager, it's called the real world.

Come on, what someone earns is totally irrelevant.

I am finding in this country its getting used far too often to people as to whether they 'understand' a situation or should have an opinion on something.

Yeah at 250k per week, he earns the same in a week as I do in a year but I still see no issue with him not wanting to be treated like sh*te.

Then pehaps dear little Carlos should have learned from past experiences, appreciate just how fortunate he has been and not act as a complete

cock. I may not have grown up surrounded by guns and drugs, but it was tough and without the trappings of wealth, such an upbringing without doubt

instill certain values, which dear Carlos seems to have forgotton. The guy is a complete idiot, simply lost in planet Carlos, the sooner the game is rid

of his sort the better.

Come on, what someone earns is totally irrelevant.

I am finding in this country its getting used far too often to people as to whether they 'understand' a situation or should have an opinion on something.

Yeah at 250k per week, he earns the same in a week as I do in a year but I still see no issue with him not wanting to be treated like sh*te.

Point is though - people get treated far worse in normal every day jobs - and still wont get 250k, after years and years.....

Poor tevez - his manager did'nt pat him on the head and stroke his ego!

Archived