IGNORED

Tevez What A ****

Esmond Million's Bung

Come on, what someone earns is totally irrelevant.

I am finding in this country its getting used far too often to people as to whether they 'understand' a situation or should have an opinion on something.

Yeah at 250k per week, he earns the same in a week as I do in a year but I still see no issue with him not wanting to be treated like sh*te.

"Come on, what someone earns is totally irrelevant."

Obviously not !!

Come on, what someone earns is totally irrelevant.

I am finding in this country its getting used far too often to people as to whether they 'understand' a situation or should have an opinion on something.

Yeah at 250k per week, he earns the same in a week as I do in a year but I still see no issue with him not wanting to be treated like sh*te.

Not to the fans that paid HARD EARNED MONEY to travel to Munich to witness his pathetic tantrums.

Beautiful !

Poor Carlos, missing his wife and daughters in Argentina ? Yet Milan was in the frame, my geography tells me ?

After 4 months back home with his wife and daughters, he realises sharing the bathroom with 3 females is a pain, listening to 3 females is a pain, shopping with 3 females is a real pain and suddenly Manc is not so bad.

Being treated like a dog in England is a compliment. Most English dogs are looked after better than most humans in many countries and rightly so. After all, our dogs are part of the family.

A lot of media beat up, after all Carlos is always good for a headline. Two major drawbacks for Carlos, agents and attitude.

Do your job, get paid and shut up.

Beautiful !

Poor Carlos, missing his wife and daughters in Argentina ? Yet Milan was in the frame, my geography tells me ?

After 4 months back home with his wife and daughters, he realises sharing the bathroom with 3 females is a pain, listening to 3 females is a pain, shopping with 3 females is a real pain and suddenly Manc is not so bad.

Being treated like a dog in England is a compliment. Most English dogs are looked after better than most humans in many countries and rightly so. After all, our dogs are part of the family.

A lot of media beat up, after all Carlos is always good for a headline. Two major drawbacks for Carlos, agents and attitude.

Do your job, get paid and shut up.

yep great way to regain the respect of your employers and fans, instead of moving on and getting on with it, insult everybody once more, of course as a person who has single handedly brought slavery back 400 years after it officially ended, perhaps they were not even his words.

Point is though - people get treated far worse in normal every day jobs - and still wont get 250k, after years and years.....

So what?

Doesn't make it acceptable to treat Tevez poorly simply because other people get treated worse and earn less money.

Tevez treatement by Mancini was poor, irrelevant of what happens elsewhere.

There is fault in both sides of this story but I felt Tevez could have been handled better publicly.

A poor manager reprimands his staff publicly to show how big his balls are.

A good manager tears strips off the employee in private.

So what?

Doesn't make it acceptable to treat Tevez poorly simply because other people get treated worse and earn less money.

Tevez treatement by Mancini was poor, irrelevant of what happens elsewhere.

There is fault in both sides of this story but I felt Tevez could have been handled better publicly.

A poor manager reprimands his staff publicly to show how big his balls are.

A good manager tears strips off the employee in private.

Was it? really?

A boss in talking down to an employee shocker!!

Talking down to an employee in public and then attempting to humiliate him in front of others.

Yep - poor manager in any industry.

no he should of been sacked there and then refusing to come on is a disgrace,

Ask yourself this why did it take 4 months for his story to come out?

its because his "advicers" were trying to find a story that would cause the least amount of damage and its taken that long to get one,

His move to Milan and that french club all fell through due to wage demands,

He is a greedy ungreatful nob who isn't fit to be on a football pitch,

If he cared about the people in the poor neigberhood he came from why isn't he doing anything about it with the millions of pounds he's got,

He's a greedy **** and should be banned from the game

His management of balotelli and the fact that city are top of the league suggests otherwise.

He's handled Balotelli exceptionally well but there were rumblings that Dzeko was unhappy at one point, Bellamy he couldn't manage,Adebayor he fell out with, yet he's now showing his quality at Spurs. Maybe poor man manager is the wrong term but he seems to fall out with a number of players!

He's handled Balotelli exceptionally well but there were rumblings that Dzeko was unhappy at one point, Bellamy he couldn't manage,Adebayor he fell out with, yet he's now showing his quality at Spurs. Maybe poor man manager is the wrong term but he seems to fall out with a number of players!

I don't think its the man management thing its more to do with the number of players they have, everyone couldn't play so there was bound to be unhappy players there,

You can go about it the wrong way cry and scream about it like Tevez (who did the same thing at Man U and Boca Jrs) and adebayor (who did the same thing at Arsenal and monaco) or the right way like Wayne Bridge and Bellemy who just wanted to play football,

I like mancheni I think he's a decent manager

I don't think its the man management thing its more to do with the number of players they have, everyone couldn't play so there was bound to be unhappy players there,

You can go about it the wrong way cry and scream about it like Tevez (who did the same thing at Man U and Boca Jrs) and adebayor (who did the same thing at Arsenal and monaco) or the right way like Wayne Bridge and Bellemy who just wanted to play football,

I like mancheni I think he's a decent manager

Agree with a lot of that, definitely a decent manager but there are times I think an arm round the shoulder, bit more carrot bit less stick might be necessary. Don't blame him at all over Tevez though.

Agree with a lot of that, definitely a decent manager but there are times I think an arm round the shoulder, bit more carrot bit less stick might be necessary. Don't blame him at all over Tevez though.

its all about the situation though, when Adam Johnson was kicking up a fuss about not playing he put an arm around the shoulder and told him his chance would come which it did, same with micah richards but its all swings and roundabouts

Talking down to an employee in public and then attempting to humiliate him in front of others.

Yep - poor manager in any industry.

Too many prawn sandwiches mate, the 90 minutes is played in public, there is absolutely no time for sulky, ignorant, overpaid, egotistic owned human beings not doing as they are told by their managers, he does not have to agree with it just ******* do it, he is well enough paid just ******* do it FFS, it's football and it's played out in public it's not public school bankers discussing how to screw the economy up over a Pimms at pudding club.

Ask yourself a question, why is it only tim in the whole of his career Tevez actually never caused trouble?, because he knew the manager would bury him and guess what although not a regular he won more under Fergie than the rest of his miserable career put together.

Too many prawn sandwiches mate, the 90 minutes is played in public, there is absolutely no time for sulky, ignorant, overpaid, egotistic owned human beings not doing as they are told by their managers, he does not have to agree with it just ******* do it, he is well enough paid just ******* do it FFS, it's football and it's played out in public it's not public school bankers discussing how to screw the economy up over a Pimms at pudding club.

Ask yourself a question, why is it only tim in the whole of his career Tevez actually never caused trouble?, because he knew the manager would bury him and guess what although not a regular he won more under Fergie than the rest of his miserable career put together.

i wish you'd get off the bloody fence Esmond...

i wish you'd get off the bloody fence Esmond...

There is no fence ST.Eve.

Several years I was involved in a game not 'league' but fairly high up the 'pyramid' paying crowd and paid players many ex pros. it was an preliminary FA cup tie with a good sized crowd.

The manager was a respected ex pro, it was decided that the opposing left back was causing too much damage and needed slowing down, so a young speedy forward sub was made ready, warmed up and fully instructed with what was expected of him, it was simple, hug the touch line and when we are defending stay on the half way line. On he goes and the next 10 minutes involved shouting at him telling to carry out the instructions given to him and for 10 minutes he ignored those instructions, so after 11 minutes he was hauled off and sent straight to the dressing room.

At the end of the game he accused the management of disrespecting him, which was then put to the rest of the squad and the resounding answer was you disrespected yourself and the club, he was given his registration and told he move anywhere he wanted. The good news was even though he was a talented young player nobody would take him on that season when word got out about what he had done. We had him back but he never got near the first team ever again that season and was then released.

The bottom line is when you are being paid to play football you do not have to like the manager or even privately respect him, but you have carry out the instructions to the letter and argue about it at the end of the game in private.

Can't believe people are defending Tevez. Even if you do accept that Mancini's treatment of him was out of order, is ******* off to another country for 4 months an acceptable response

Also, in typical tabloid fashion, the interview has been mis-translated and misreported by the press. Apparently what Tevez said was 'Mancini spoke to me as if I were a misbehaving little dog' which obviously justifies everything that's gone on....

Can't believe people are defending Tevez. Even if you do accept that Mancini's treatment of him was out of order, is ******* off to another country for 4 months an acceptable response

Also, in typical tabloid fashion, the interview has been mis-translated and misreported by the press. Apparently what Tevez said was 'Mancini spoke to me as if I were a misbehaving little dog' which obviously justifies everything that's gone on....

well I guess he thought after being told he would never play for city again, why stay in the country, no reason to be here, if city are not willing to sell him for 20 million or whatever it was they turned down, then I guess they ain't too bothered about him being in Argentina either.. The one positive is that he isn't getting paid, and quite rightly.

What is surprising given mancini's stance, is the fact they named him in there 25 man registered squad for the 2nd half of the season! Makes you wonder exactly is going on when you get past the media circus.

, it's football and it's played out in public it's not public school bankers discussing how to screw the economy up over a Pimms at pudding club.

Hahaha

I went to a public school and work in investment banking!!

However I promise you I am not a Pimms man nor do I attend pudding clubs or screw the economy over.

I just think Tevez could have been treated better.

Archived