IGNORED

Stephen Pearson

bangers

Worked his absolute socks off and for me his best performance in a City shirt.....he ran the midfield today against a very solid Palarse side.....

A great effort that hit te bar, ad until Kilkenny came on was seemingly our only creative outlet.

Yep, Pearson, man of the match for me.. excellent effort

I like Pearson and thought he was decent tonight not great but decent! Personally don't think he is a centre midfielder though looks so much better wide left everyone who sits near me agrees too! He has good pace and a good left footed cross also feel that 2 wingers are a luxury would go with Pearson wide left to accommodate Pitman up top with Wood!

His effort (like everyone else tonight) was perfect. A couple of bad touches let him down at times but overall was a good performance and it was a great effort against the bar.

Really glad we managed to get him til the rest of the season and hopefully longer if he carries on.

Totally agree that he did really well tonight. Kept trying to support Wood and was very positive going forward. The best he has played since he first joined for me. Don't know how Albert got MOM because other than a couple of dangerous crosses in 1st half he didn't do much and he didn't show up for the 2nd half!

Funny how we see games. Apart from hitting the bar I thought his touch was woeful and he was average.

To be honest, bar his shot until we went 4-4-2 I thought he was utterly dismal, gave the ball away numerous times, his touch was little short of a joke to be frank, his passing was way off. He worked hard and that was it.

I will say that I don't think it was entirely his fault as until pitman came on he was playing with 8 statues and wood just running around aimlessly, so not easy to do much with a team that just don't move. On the left with a bit of movement from pitman and the much perked up wood, thought he was very good.

Archived