IGNORED

Richard Foster

Robbie_Turner

Give the guy the benefit of the Doubt...I thought he looked a bit jaded last night perhaps carrying a slight injury?

When he did have the opportunity to go forward he did, but I must say he doesnt look like a Natural Defender.

I think it just illustrates the gulf of difference in the standard between English Championsip Football and Scottish Premier League ( when you take The Glasgow teams out of the equation) and he has had a bit of a rude awakening in this respect..

i got to say i agree with I.T.K. for what i have seen so far he is lacking! alot of the goals in recent games have come from his side (watch the highlkights for yourselfs) vs leeds,hull. second half against palace he done ok but first half he got beat atleast 3 times easy! I know its not fair to judge someone after only a few games but a big improvement is needed and i really hope he does because when he gets forward he dont seem shy to shoot and that is what we are in desperate need of!! McGivern is awful but i think del boy has seen that hence being on the bench......just got no choice but to play him at the moment.

Archived