IGNORED

Peterborough Saturday

Got a really good feeling about this one. Posh are on a terrible run (we thought ours was bad) they haven't won a game since boxing day and after speaking to a Posh mate of mine they have been serving up a load of rubbish on the pitch.

Brett's two goals yesterday will give him some new found belief and after how well him and Wood linked up, McInnes might be urged to go with them two upfront against such an out of form team. I believe if he does we might potentially see our biggest winning margin of the season. Yes it is a bold claim, and yes maybe an overreaction to last night but I've got an inkling.

Indeed, a win on Saturday will see us go level on points with Peterborough and in turn add another team into the mix up. Based on their recent form, they could well be one of the teams that end up in the bottom 3 come the end of the season. As is typical with the NPC this season though, the flip side is that a win for them would give them a decent cusion over us, so it is an important game to not lose.

After the Posh game at Cardiff, Zakwani(SP?) misses Saturday. Following his howlers in the same game, the goalie may be dropped.

That gen came from BBC Radio Cambs this morning. Their studio expert went on to say if the goalie or any of the back four mucks up, it affects the whole lot of 'em as they lose confidence in that player.

My one concern is the LB signed on loan from Fulham is there to stop Albert.

Archived