IGNORED

Team News Still No 4-4-2

Pete1975Legend

Hypothetical of course - but when GJ walked it was incumbent on Lansdown to replace him with someone better able to compete in the Championship...which is precisely what was promised. Lansdown failed to deliver.

In all carey fairness he did; allowed Millen to get us over the line in that season while scouting for a top manager... at the end of the season he then more than delivered with the appointment of Copout... To say otherwise is disingenuous... hardly his fault what happened next. Following his walkout you could then argue he could have gone for another big name but there was some logic in re-appointing Millen... although i personally would not have done it.

Oh well, im sure we'll get the usual 'weve got a chance to put it right next week' bollox after the game. Truely pitiful.

I'd rather we lose attempting to win with a 442 now rather than our dour 451. I was a favourite of 451 for ball retention but now i think we hav to use a 442 to try and score some goals. 451 is not going to keep us up im affraid.

Quite - non-existent leadership at the top of BCFC right now.

Spot on .

Far to many mistakes by Lansdown and Sexton over the last few years, really really poor judgement .

What was needed when Milen left was a Manager just to keep us up this years a short term was the order of the day . A Manager with experience at this level and this size of club, someone who could have hit the ground running who knows this league inside and out . That man should have been Dave Jones.

Derick may be a very good manager but it was very much a case of right man wrong time with this appointment .

Spot on .

Far to many mistakes by Lansdown and Sexton over the last few years, really really poor judgement .

What was needed when Milen left was a Manager just to keep us up this years a short term was the order of the day . A Manager with experience at this level and this size of club, someone who could have hit the ground running who knows this league inside and out . That man should have been Dave Jones.

Derick may be a very good manager but it was very much a case of right man wrong time with this appointment .

No other manager we could of realistically have gotten would do any better, these players are shocking. Cant believe how poor it was today!

I don't share the opinion that questioning DM should result in the poster being called a "dohnut".

What exactly has DM done to convince us of anything?

Today, he's obviously got it terribly wrong and the events of last week were no better.

To be honest, I have to wrack by brain to think about when he got it right.

We should never lose to PUFC 3-0.

The bottom line is very simple. It's totally irrelavent who's to blame for where we find ourselves in. We're in it and we're going down.

I for one am prepared to give up on this season and prepare myself for the return of the days of THIRD division football.

It strikes me that the wait until he has his onw team defence is a fairly recent development. Time was when managers were expected to manage and the proof of their ability was to get the best out of their players. It was not expected that a new manager would go out and sign a whole team to suit himself. After all aren't they all supposed to be highly qualified coaches these days? Nowadays there is a perpetual excuse for failure. Mind you we live in a society where nobody takes responsibility for anything to do, with the example set by those at the top so why should football be any different?

As I said on Tuesday, those 2 pitman covered up some pretty shocking cracks.

Mcinnes I am afraid is very naive in his player selections and formations.

If his whole idea behind his formation is to make us hard to beat, then I am afraid he is sadly deluded. That is now 3 games in 4 we have conceded 3 the other being 2 goals. Before that we have managed to scrape a win against 10 man donny and got a last minute goal against wall, for a game we didn't deserve to win.

Sorry del, it is your setup and as he said when he arrived, his players. Foster, mcmanus, Pearson, wood, to an extent mcgivern as he extended his loan. So that is roughly half a team. It seems to me that we are letting in more, scoring less with his additions. I hope his additions, formations and general idea of how to play at home and away from home improve next season, whatever division we are in.

Can't argue with that, I just try and get behind the badge! Players temporary, badge permanent (unless you go bust)

Can't argue with that, I just try and get behind the badge! Players temporary, badge permanent (unless you go bust)

Nor will waving a scarf around.

I commend your efforts, timing couldn't be worse.

Loose at home to that dirty gas cock and I'm pretty much done

6 weeks ago our goal difference was around -9 just effectively gave us an extra point over foest, millwall, cov, donny, ipswich and watford. it's now -22 with only forest (-23) and donny (-24) having a worse goal diff. we are well and truly in the shit now. i can't see any glimmer of hope Blackpool next who put 5 against us earlier in the season. can't see anything other than relegation at the moment our season may well be decided over easter with forest away on the saturday and coventry at home on the monday

Spot on .

I'm beginning to think you may be correct, Im pretty sure Jones would have attracted some real quality in the loan Market, at least capable of leading us away of the relegation zone, too late now though.

No other manager we could of realistically have gotten would do any better, these players are shocking. Cant believe how poor it was today!

True.

But maybe Dave Jones could have got some better players in with his knowledge of this league.

So thanks for agreeing with my point.

Shocking

Leeds 0 3

Hull 3 0

P bourgh 3 0

And a very lucky draw v palace

Holloway will be rubbing his nuts to play us next sat

Shocking

Leeds 0 3

Hull 3 0

P bourgh 3 0

And a very lucky draw v palace

Holloway will be rubbing his nuts to play us next sat

Holloway has already blown his load i expect, be the second easiest points they've had all season (after the 5-0 pasting we had up there)

Archived