IGNORED

Team News Still No 4-4-2

Pete1975Legend

Just proves it. 4-4-2 doesn't work.

Derek has lots of work to do.

Can you please explain how 4-5-1 did work then? I have read theoretical arguments in its favour but none yet that is based on facts, ie our actual performances and results. I repeat, perhaps nothing to do with formations but crap players who don't care and a manager who has run out of steam?

As earlier said we signed Wood to give us some strength up front and hold the ball, do Pitman gives Del a problem and scores two from the bench playing alongside Wood. Hey let's drop Wood (any strength that we have up front) and play Pitman who is always going to struggle on his own!!!!!

If he thought he could not drop Pitman play him behind Wood to work off him.

It's sad day to gett whipped by Peterborough, come on City start to show some passion and that includes the manager!

I still think we could play a decent 4-4-2... Just today was with wrong players, we all know Kilkenny cannot play in a central pairing and McGivern is woeful...Foster hasn't impressed me yet but I guess he needs a few more games before we can judge him. If we stay up and Pompey go down, Hendo back for Number 1?

James

Wilson/Spence Fontaine Mcmanus Foster

Adomah Cisse Marv/Skuse Pearson

Wood Pitman

As earlier said we signed Wood to give us some strength up front and hold the ball, do Pitman gives Del a problem and scores two from the bench playing alongside Wood. Hey let's drop Wood (any strength that we have up front) and play Pitman who is always going to struggle on his own!!!!!

If he thought he could not drop Pitman play him behind Wood to work off him.

It's sad day to gett whipped by Peterborough, come on City start to show some passion and that includes the manager!

+1 Unless Cisse was injured, madness to take him off.

The bottom line is very simple. It's totally irrelavent who's to blame for where we find ourselves in. We're in it and we're going down.

I for one am prepared to give up on this season and prepare myself for the return of the days of THIRD division football.

Inevitable. 6 points above relegation and consistently inconsistent. Possibility of Portsmouth being docked 20 points. No hope of survival.

I still think we could play a decent 4-4-2... Just today was with wrong players, we all know Kilkenny cannot play in a central pairing and McGivern is woeful...Foster hasn't impressed me yet but I guess he needs a few more games before we can judge him. If we stay up and Pompey go down, Hendo back for Number 1?

James

Wilson/Spence Fontaine Mcmanus Foster

Adomah Cisse Marv/Skuse Pearson

Wood Pitman

You are right... it's plain to see. So why can you and I see it but not the man paid to see it and sort it out???

Archived