IGNORED

Del Boy You've Got It Wrong..

Lew-T

This time pal! Sorry but this is your downfall today. A team selection that is slightly odd and isn't working. We are playing against a side that has conceding the second most goals at home in the league and we play Brett on his own? Wood has to play with him. We need to play to our strengths and not worry about the opposition. Come on Del get Wood on!

When will it sink in, you have to go for wins against teams around us, we cannot hope to survive on negative tactics. We are fast running out of games and we are hoping something will happen instead of making something happen.

exactly right. Minnes is showing worrying millenisms! I am starting to worry.

If we go down he should go.

But I guest our inept and clueless board or whoever runs this shambles will keep him .

No in my opinion he shouldn't, why not let him build a squad from scratch in the summer, i'm sure the vast majority would agree that so far his signings have made a positive impact and should be allowed to start in the summer with lots of players out of contract.

If we go down he should go.

facepalmf.gif

Honestly the problem is the squad is piss poor, Del can't be blamed. Same old story of the fans knowing better than the manager when it's the fans who watch the games but the manager who deals with the players, does the training etc

Fans always think they know better than the manager when results go wrong but the simple fact is Del is working with mostly crap and it shows. He's most likely used to bringing in hard workers who don't talk back but all we have is a bunch of know it all players who think they know best and don't listen.

When will it sink in, you have to go for wins against teams around us, we cannot hope to survive on negative tactics. We are fast running out of games and we are hoping something will happen instead of making something happen.

Spot on.

What's going on? I'm really worried about the state fo this club. Supporters dont like defensive football but we'll just about stomach it, if it working. It's not working though, we're conceding soft goals as in the Millen era and looking less and less threatening in front of goal (there is the third goal by the way and they missed a sitter 5 minutes ago).

Has McInnes improved things? Well half the back for is "his" and our best defender Fontaine wasn't available to Millen for most of the early part of the season. I'd say we are not improving.

We're in danger of defending our way to relegation - I hope not but it's going to be close.

Relegation happens, one of those things, but we're not entertaining supporters and they are drifting away from The Gate... what the heck will crowds be like if we land in League 1?

I think that McInnes needs to find a Plan B. His approach is so cautious (2 up front today but he's come up with a bonkers plan of playing our most creative player as one of the front two and no right sided player in midfield).

If he can't change things soon then the same will happen to all manager who:

- Can't stop their team scoring

- Can't get their team scoring

- Don't entertain the fanbase

Hopefully he sorts it out soon, it has to improve in the next 2-3 games otherwise the board start to get twitchy as we are still only one "honeymoon period" from safety.

If he can't come up with Plan B then, well is he good enough?

Come on Del, please sort it out - you may aswell go for it, we (and you) have nothing to lose!!!

I am trying though to understand why we are still leaking so many goals.. he has brought two defenders in which, in theory, should reduce the number of goals not, in fact, make it worse. If you say you need several matches to bed em in it is obvious we would have been better off not tinkering? First bit of criticism from me but meant to be constructive.

I'm not in that vast majority, sorry. his signings arent that positive tbh. They havent really set our team alive, mainly they have thus far allowed us to slump

I agree, half the back 4 is Del's and we're still conceding goals for fun. He's also got Fontaine - Millen didn't for the last few months. His signings aren't improving things, he isn't improving things.

Oh and he's also dropped the target man he so desperately needed.

We just need to go all out attack from now on. This isn't working. Like someone said earlier, if defensive football can scrape results then we can just about accept it but it's not working. 5 away defeats in a row without scoring! The 2-2 against Palace felt like a win and they were in no form what so ever! Lets please try 4-4-2, it can't get any worse!

We are playing against a side that has conceding the second most goals at home in the league and we play Brett on his own?

I couldn't understand why Brett was taking 2nd half corners when surely, he should have been on the receiving end from them?

Archived