IGNORED

Rubbish

GrahamC

At the end of the day we have a squad largely of gutless spineless wasters. For to long we as fans have had our blinkers on and believed in players that are not anywhere near good enough! If you have players such as McGivern, Nyatanga, JCR, Woolford, Pearson, Skuse, Stead then you can't expect to be anywhere else than we are now.

Nyatanga, skuse and stead spineless??? Sorry dont agree

I've had enough of them, if I supported city all my life I wouldn't make 40! There is more to life than BCFC. Sorry but I'm out..

My very thought mate.. Ive had enough of lower league football. If we go back then thats it for me. Im not getting into more debt to watch these overpaid tossers.

Ive recently got into photography so next year i may use my money on petrol,toll bridge fare and head off to the Valleys and Brecons to get some good scenery shots

Here is a really rubbish bit of information, we haven't been in the top half of the league since May 2010... Come end of season that is two full seasons of rubbish football. Oh before one of you funny lot say 'what about the start of the season alphabetical', that doesn't count!

I hope you're right, but I can't see it right now.

We'll scramble over the line, genuinely believe that. I thought when del took over we might end up mid table but clearly he and the players have not had it all their own way through bad luck, poor performances and, lets spread the blame, managerial errors... it all adds up to a nail biting 2 months ahead of us. We can at least be thankful that one additional team has just been thrown right back into the mix.. Pompey may just be our saviour.

The team has been getting worse and worse since the playoff year. We should have strengthened after we reached the final instead we sat back and expected a repeat. Until all the dead wood and there is tons of it is cleared out we simply aren't going to play well or achieve anything

We'll scramble over the line, genuinely believe that. I thought when del took over we might end up mid table but clearly he and the players have not had it all their own way through bad luck, poor performances and, lets spread the blame, managerial errors... it all adds up to a nail biting 2 months ahead of us. We can at least be thankful that one additional team has just been thrown right back into the mix.. Pompey may just be our saviour.

I pray (as an agnostic!) that we scramble over the line. Agree that 2/3 months ahead are not gonna be easy. But tactics, etc baffle me. We can only hope.

I went today. Guess what was most depressing, the game itself, or reading this forum.

Derek's comments are spot on. We were playing much better at the start of the second half, then conceded against the run of play, at least partly due to the injury.

After that, there was really no way back. If we had equalised, I would have backed us to win.

We had 14 shots and most of the possession - it's not that they bottle it, or are not good enough - they just for some reason cannot shoot anywhere other than straight at the damned keeper or just wide..................... this has been the story in numerous games, hell look at the Palace highlights, we should never have been 2 down - we had 16 shots of target and 7 on compared to Palace 12/4... we cannot score plain and simple.

Very true - and we were all over Leeds first half. They didnt have a proper attack until they scored on 40 mins. Then we went down to 10 and it all changed. But City should have been 2 or 3 up by the time they scored. Bolasie was over-ellaborate that day and was trying to beat players when a simple pass would have sent someone clean through. The trouble on relying ion individual skill rather than great team play is that when those individuals do not perform is that too much possesion gets extinguished before it reaches the places where Pitman or Wood can really do damage.

I agree. I think Del did a great job up in Scotland but am beginning to think he maybe out of his depth. He certainly didn't fill me with confidence in his 20pence interview.. seemed very nervous and lost for words. Everyone can appologise but how many accept responsibility? I am beginning to think we should have appointed a more experienced manager. Someone who has been there and done it. A relegation fight is not for a young inexperienced manager.... just look at how Rovers and Yeovil have changed things around with proven experienced English league new managers in recent weeks. I also think Del has a big problem at board level too... (another yes man I'm afraid!)... being told he can only bring in players on short term/loan deals until the squad is sorted in the summer (Foster being the exception due to his versatility). The likes of Jason Roberts and David Weir would have been fantastic signings for a relegation battle but both failed to materialise due their age! It seems that you are either too old or too young to play for Bristol City these days!!

I agree. I think Del did a great job up in Scotland but am beginning to think he maybe out of his depth. He certainly didn't fill me with confidence in his 20pence interview.. seemed very nervous and lost for words. Everyone can appologise but how many accept responsibility? I am beginning to think we should have appointed a more experienced manager. Someone who has been there and done it. A relegation fight is not for a young inexperienced manager.... just look at how Rovers and Yeovil have changed things around with proven experienced English league new managers in recent weeks. I also think Del has a big problem at board level too... (another yes man I'm afraid!)... being told he can only bring in players on short term/loan deals until the squad is sorted in the summer (Foster being the exception due to his versatility). The likes of Jason Roberts and David Weir would have been fantastic signings for a relegation battle but both failed to materialise due their age! It seems that you are either too old or too young to play for Bristol City these days!!

David Weir the 42 year old playing in this division? I'm over the moon we dodged that one!

timestamp='1329585891' post=1515536]

Here we go .

It's the running of the club thats why we are in debt and who runs the club?

It poor decisions when appointing managers backing the right manager . They get it wrong time and time again.

Why are we one of the worst teams in this league .

Take a look at Swansea, Blackpool they seem to do very well. It's down to a well managed club.

Are we that?

OK pretty obvious today's result is upsetting, i should not post 2 days after a bad result, but I just get annoyed seeing other vent their frustration at the person who probably least deserves it.

I get it though, I get the book ends at SL rhetoric, but I don't believe it. They were his appointments blah blah, but did we ever hear or have really ever heard an SL decision that has not gone down well with the fans? If SL is guilty of anything it was probably making executive decisions as a fan, What man man working for a professional company would sign off these figures? Uff, it makes no sense, football clubs make no sense, its totally weird that considering how popular they are very few make a profit, but that's the point, if we ran the club at anywhere near a profit it would be game over.

Whatever eveybody's thoughts on Mcinnes, there is not very long left this season so we have to fully get behind the team!

If you love him or hate him, he is not going anywhere and being negative will only make things worse, Very hard I know especially when were hammered 3-0 but we have to make the most of a bad situation!

Get behind the team @ForzaRevolution or on facebook (ForzaRevolution) and lets make sure were doing our part!

FORZA REVOLUTION - The future is unknowable but the past should give us hope

Archived