IGNORED

Angry...

spudski

...that's the only emotion i can feel about our Club at the moment.

I want to feel supportive...but it's gone beyond me. The Club it seems is a total shambles and has been run so, for a few years now.

Support is one thing...but their comes a time when the players need to feel that the fans aren't happy with their performances. A vocal arm around the shoulder is all they have been receiving. Some need to be told they aren't fit to wear the shirt.

I think the passion and support of the Forza Revolution Guys is great. I just hope they show some Anger in their support...and let the team know it and the opposition. We are frankly too nice. Bouncing around just makes a mockery of our position in the league.

Some vocal aggression is needed...you wouldn't go into battle bouncing around...would you?

Firstly thank you for your words! Secondly, Don't worry about the anger/passion, I feel this will inevitably coincide with getting supporters actively and vocally creating more atmosphere again. The reason that this campaign was originally started was because many felt a home match day atmosphere had gone dry/stale and the club was not doing enough! The club has been good so far in supporting and helping us but we all have along way to go before we create the ultimate goal of making Ashton Gate a fortress!

FORZA REVOLUTION - Spread the word & make AG a fortress

You certainly have a right and I believe your justified in what your saying, however if we do go down and we don't bounce back for many years to come I at least want to be able to enjoy our time in the championship as much as possible! A bouncing atmosphere is intimidating for any away side! I think it's gone beyond blaming and waving the finger. Let's not make it us vs them, let's be a united front !!!!

Fair point...but i just wish our players had the passion and drive of Carey and Murray.

Some of em need a vocal bollocking. They need to run through brick walls now. But loanees aren't going to do that for us.

For example...Elliot needs to be reminded that he's better than his performances of late. The blokes a ******* windmill...all arms and legs. I've seen more co-ordination from kids in a play grounf ffs.

It doesn't need to be derogatory to any player. But a reminder, that they are better than what their performances have shown of late, would be good.

Archived