IGNORED

Albert Adomah.

_Bristol-City_

My only complaint with AA would be sometimes the simples pass is needed, however, he is the only player that is a threat, and the thought of dropping him would guarentee relegation in my eyes.

Del is also a big fan- he has said on numerous occasions that he thinks he could play in any league.

shall we blame albert and make him the new scapegoat????

My only complaint with AA would be sometimes the simples pass is needed, however, he is the only player that is a threat, and the thought of dropping him would guarentee relegation in my eyes.

Del is also a big fan- he has said on numerous occasions that he thinks he could play in any league.

Although I rate Albert, I think Del is just saying that to give his player alot of belief and confidence like alot of managers do.

My only complaint with AA would be sometimes the simples pass is needed, however, he is the only player that is a threat, and the thought of dropping him would guarentee relegation in my eyes

Agreed, can't blame Albert for the bad season for sure. I just feel with our current squad Albert is the bit that's imbalanceing us ?

I wouldn't agree the guy has great close ball control and loads of pace, just not 100% he can supply what we need from midfield, especially if we want 2 up front?

I know I'm on my own here and it's Purly my opinion, just a different spin on things !

Agreed, can't blame Albert for the bad season for sure. I just feel with our current squad Albert is the bit that's imbalanceing us ?

I wouldn't agree the guy has great close ball control and loads of pace, just not 100% he can supply what we need from midfield, especially if we want 2 up front?

I know I'm on my own here and it's Purly my opinion, just a different spin on things !

Albert has had his ups and downs this season but still can't think of a player in the squad who is more valuable to have on the pitch in a city shirt.

He's our best player and he's a cracking winger, but often tries to do too much and his final ball can be questionable.

I agree with this but one of the reasons he tries to do so much is because we're so abject. I think Albert himself realises he's our main threat and if he is not creating and attacking defences no one else with. We have nothing on the left side so it is easy for teams to mark him and if we had any quality on the left-side we could mix it up more. Whilst Bolasie is unpredictable I would have him out there as at least he can produce something out of nothing. JCR and Woolford are useless and Pearson is not suited to a wide left role in my opinion.

In a good team that sees a lot of the ball and is constantly on the attack Albert would thrive most weeks. In a piss poor team he has the ability to single handedly win games but due to not being Ronaldo can not do it every week. Criticism of him is harsh, very harsh.

I agree with this but one of the reasons he tries to do so much is because we're so abject. I think Albert himself realises he's our main threat and if he is not creating and attacking defences no one else with. We have nothing on the left side so it is easy for teams to mark him and if we had any quality on the left-side we could mix it up more. Whilst Bolasie is unpredictable I would have him out there as at least he can produce something out of nothing. JCR and Woolford are useless and Pearson is not suited to a wide left role in my opinion.

In a good team that sees a lot of the ball and is constantly on the attack Albert would thrive most weeks. In a piss poor team he has the ability to single handedly win games but due to not being Ronaldo can not do it every week. Criticism of him is harsh, very harsh.

No one is void from criticism, we have always, understandably, over-hyped players and I think occasionally he falls foul of this.

I've said it too many times - we rely too much on albert and expect him to beat 2 or 3 players at a time.

Good player - but he's no superman. When he makes his runs, our players stand still - instead of supporting him - giving him other options - decoy runs etc...

He is carrying this team in attack. Without him we would have almost no options going forward. I think the other players think give it to albert he'll skin 5 players and score when in reality no one can do that (except maybe Messi). We have to start exploiting the space created when teams double up on AA, but the rest of them aren't good enough...

No one is void from criticism, we have always, understandably, over-hyped players and I think occasionally he falls foul of this.

I have to agree.

Will admit Albert gets us all on our feet when he starts his runs, but fails on many occasions , we just need the simple things done well!

You are probalary right, the team don't support him as much as they should, that's my point, I'm not suggesting Albert is shite, just we don't have the team to afford a winger like Albert, especially if we want two up top! IMO

I have to agree.

Will admit Albert gets us all on our feet when he starts his runs, but fails on many occasions , we just need the simple things done well!

You are probalary right, the team don't support him as much as they should, that's my point, I'm not suggesting Albert is shite, just we don't have the team to afford a winger like Albert, especially if we want two up top! IMO

Who would you play across the middle and where would the chances come from?

Who would you play across the middle and where would the chances come from?

Don't have all the answers mate, for sure.

Just think a more flat midfield would serve us better at the mo !

Foster, cisse, Marv, Pearson , I think would be solid with a striking partnership up front , wood/stead-pitman

I know it may result to direct at times long ball stuff, but we need points and have the personal to play like it. Not really my ideal football but needs must ?

Don't have all the answers mate, for sure.

Just think a more flat midfield would serve us better at the mo !

Foster, cisse, Marv, Pearson , I think would be solid with a striking partnership up front , wood/stead-pitman

I know it may result to direct at times long ball stuff, but we need points and have the personal to play like it. Not really my ideal football but needs must ?

Just can't see fans accepting the fact they have forked out on season tickets or paying £30odd a match to see us revert to hoofing the ball 60 yard time after time. can't imagine us getting many clear cut chances set out like that. Just feel a better approach would be to go at teams and attack and get the crowd behind the team. especially as a home set out anyway.

Just can't see fans accepting the fact they have forked out on season tickets or paying £30odd a match to see us revert to hoofing the ball 60 yard time after time. can't imagine us getting

many clear cut chances set out like that. Just feel a better approach would be to go at teams and attack and get the crowd behind the team. especially as a home set out anyway.

Yep maybe your right.

That's why we all love football, so many different views.

Just not sold that we should build a team around any player especially when we have been all season and been getting know where!

I really do hope we can survive and during the close season DM can bring in enough quality players to allow us to play the type of football we all want! And to bring in players that will challenge ALL players for the place.

Of course they're not but I realistically don't think there's much you can criticise him of. His final ball is lacking and sometimes his decision making isn't the greatest but then again he's a Bristol City player so he's not going to be perfect. If the rest of the team were half as skilled as him we'd have no problem at all. It must be frustrating for the lad receiving no support. Besides, being over-hyped doesn't necessarily mean you're doing anything wrong yourself.

Archived