IGNORED

Albert Adomah.

_Bristol-City_

Is he really a class above any other winger in the league?

Really?

I like Albert, he works constantly, hes not afraid to run with the ball. However, his final ball lacks quality. He doesn't look up enough, he shoots far to often when he really has no hope and he rarely defends well.

I don't know anyone's opinion on him so I'm just asking.......

Do you think hes good enough for the prem if so say these teams are after him?

I think he offers more than any other attacking option we have. When watching City he seems like the only route to a goal, hard to see where other chances come from. Yes he can make improvements, don't think he's ready for the prem but would not stay if we're in league one. With him and bolasie on separate wings can be a nightmare for the opposition, only problem is tracking back.

People forget he went off the boil during last seasons winter spell and then came back to life in mid march. Seems to be happening again this time around, is it the pitches are heavier or does he not like the cold!

Never really been convinced with Albert. Think he would make a good impact sub, but really think Albert is the common denominator during the season considering are lack of goals.I wouldn't for 1minute blame all our problems on Albert but believe our miss shape is partly due to playing a winger in our present squad!

Albert prem class?? Not in my reckoning, not yet anyway. Albert needs to know when to deliever the ball and when to try his silky skills! How many goals does Albert create ?

Never really been convinced with Albert. Think he would make a good impact sub, but really think Albert is the common denominator during the season considering are lack of goals.I wouldn't for 1minute blame all our problems on Albert but believe our miss shape is partly due to playing a winger in our present squad!

Albert prem class?? Not in my reckoning, not yet anyway. Albert needs to know when to deliever the ball and when to try his silky skills! How many goals does Albert create ?

Ashton in almost all your posts you are stating Albert shouldn't be starting......you either clearly don't go to games or are completely clueless.

Albert is by far our best player, our most dangerous outlet and currently joint top scorer in the side.....so I agree, drop him...!!!

He is a class act at this level, and unfortunately for us other teams have realised double or treble teaming him is the only way in stopping him.

Yes he has odd quiet games, but as far as this team goes he is our only shining light, and would be wanted by EVERY team in this league.

I would opt for a strong right sided midfielder at the moment not a winger !

Not a massive fan of skuse but I think would be better out on the right at the moment whilst we are so weak in midfield ??

Obviously didn't go to Brighton away then. You are completely clueless.......

Some people chat shit.

Obviously didn't go to Brighton away then. You are completely clueless.......

Some people chat shit.

It's called an opinion

Why can't you debate without insulting

I have a ST holder for many years and seen many good and bad players!

I don't think Albert is a crap player and think we have a place for him in the squad but he is certainly not our best player IMO!!!

Didnt see clubs lining up for him last month?

It's called an opinion

Why can't you debate without insulting

I have a ST holder for many years and seen many good and bad players!

I don't think Albert is a crap player and think we have a place for him in the squad but he is certainly not our best player IMO!!!

Didnt see clubs lining up for him last month?

I'll take that as a no then. Skuse started at RM and was moved to RB when it became clear that he was completely useless.

You have insulted me by posting utter rubbish. How can any BCFC even suggest dropping AA when he is by far our best player. At Reading he was a real threat, against Palarse he was a real threat.

The guy is a class act, who despite playing in an AWFUL side continues to be, by far, our most dangerous and best performer.

You have insulted me by posting utter rubbish. How can any BCFC even suggest dropping AA when he is by far our best player. At Reading he was a real threat, against Palarse he was a real threat.

I take it you weren't at Hull then? Purely playing devil's advocate but we can all pick out games where players have not performed.

I take it you weren't at Hull then? Purely playing devil's advocate but we can all pick out games where players have not performed.

Name me a player THAT DID perform at Hull? Exactly.

We can't score goals, so let's drop our only dangerous, attacking winger who is currently our JOINT TOP SCORER!!!!

Under no circumstances should AA be dropped, especially at the moment where he is our ONLY THREAT

Name me a player THAT DID perform at Hull? Exactly.

We can't score goals, so let's drop our only dangerous, attacking winger who is currently our JOINT TOP SCORER!!!!

Under no circumstances should AA be dropped, especially at the moment where he is our ONLY THREAT

I get where you're coming from but no player should be guarenteed to start every game.

Or Watford away ? Or most games since then... Yes he is class on his day.... But he's inconsistent ...

It does look like he's being double marked but that's because he has started wanting the ball too deep , just like sproule used to ... As we are breaking out from the back he's alongside the full back wanting the pass on the half way line... This having , centre midfield, left midfelds, and left full backs to pass,.... Rather than pushing on to the full back and offering the midfield somthing to move the ball FORWARDS too... Rather than sideways, because he's sitting so deep is the reason our loan striker is getting no support ...

I'll take that as a no then. Skuse started at RM and was moved to RB when it became clear that he was completely useless.

The guy is a class act, who despite playing in an AWFUL side continues to be, by far, our most

dangerous and best performer.

He's very good until he gets in the box and generally makes the wrong decision recently.

I'll take that as a no then. Skuse started at RM and was moved to RB when it became clear

that he was completely useless.

You have insulted me by posting utter rubbish. How can any BCFC even suggest dropping AAwhen he is by far our best player. At Reading

he was a real threat, against Palarse he was a

real threat.

The guy is a class act, who despite playing in an AWFUL side continues to be, by far, our most

dangerous and best performer.

I offended you with my opinion ? Thats a little strange !

I would agree skuse is not setting the world alight, however it's the team set out I was referring to not the players nesesaraly !

Albert has a lot to learn yet and could be a good player, but not doing us any favours this season.

Our best player ? Not in my opinion, sorry if it offends !

I offended you with my opinion ? Thats a little strange !

I would agree skuse is not setting the world alight, however it's the team set out I was referring to not the players nesesaraly !

Albert has a lot to learn yet and could be a good player, but not doing us any favours this season.

Our best player ? Not in my opinion, sorry if it offends !

Apart from being our top scorer.

"Could be a good player", well done, you have just proved you know NOTHING about football.

I'd just like to see him work a little harder supporting his full back. And if possible add a little bit more pace to his runs, Zaha for palace was a lot faster and a more dangerous outlet imo.

Thing is he puts all his effort into attacks and it seems that he struggles to get back as quick. Tbh we could do with Foster moving into left back with Pearson in front to support him in his defensive duties, with someone more defensively adept in behind Albert giving him his needed freedom which should give him more confidence. After looking through the S****horpe fans comments, I would like to see Ribs back at right back, if only he wasn't as injury prone. Shame really!

I think he offers more than any other attacking option we have. When watching City he seems like the only route to a goal, hard to see where other chances come from. Yes he can make improvements, don't think he's ready for the prem but would not stay if we're in league one. With him and bolasie on separate wings can be a nightmare for the opposition, only problem is tracking back.

I don't rate Bolasie at all. I think he is a good League Two, possibly low League One, player trying to play in the Championship. That goes for a lot of our squad right now though. Don't think many are at a Championship level, and the few that are are mid-lower Championship at that. Like the look of McManus, a defender who is happy to get stuck in. A sort of player we've needed for a while. Shame he's injured.

I don't rate Bolasie at all. I think he is a good League Two, possibly low League One, player trying to play in the Championship. That goes for a lot of our squad right now though. Don't think many are at a Championship level, and the few that are are mid-lower Championship at that. Like the look of McManus, a defender who is happy to get stuck in. A sort of player we've needed for a while. Shame he's injured.

I think Bolasie needs to get few more games under his belt, only one way he can get used to this level of play but in my opinion the talent is there. Great pace, good upper strength and eager to shoot at goal. Same sort of weaknesses as Albert as delivery needs work and also defending isn't his best asset but those two on separate wings with two slightly defensive midfielders sitting in the middle like cisse and elliot? Just my opinion and would like to see how it would work out.

Archived