IGNORED

Time To Get Nasty!

Lew-T

Keep Adomah, Foster, Wilson, Fontaine, Pitman, Bolasie. Easier said than done, but the rest have to go. Even Fontaine is a push-for me, there is a very soft underbelly at this club which has been there for years even during our successful period ironically.

That's why the likes of Skuse, McAllister, Carey all need to move on. Great servants of the club but I feel to really move forward, REALLY move forward...then big changes are needed. No quick fixes, in fact I'd take dropping down a league for the chance to rebuild. We need to start looking at the long term picture here, and bring in young, hungry players that play without fear and are proud to wear the shirt and be proud of where they live.

We have a manager that is suited to the long term, one who should be given the ability to mould his own team 'from scratch' and shake things up, try new things. We need to stand up and be taken notice of, and we aren't going to be unless we adopt a more progressive, free-thinking approach. Bristol City have been a blind spot on the footballing radar for far too long.

I wouldn't believe everything that person was saying mate.

Well don't believe it if you dont want to! Merely passing on what I had witnessed, I for one only want the best for our team, and my support is unequivocal. Hence why I mainly choose to spectate and not to post on a lot of topics on this forum, as some of our support do like to use a scapegoat when things aren't going our way. as for this topic, I don't believe protesting or any other negative means is going to result in an upturn in fortunes. I think the best course of action is to persevere in cheering our team on and let the players know they have our continued support, as I feel a negative atmosphere will only create a despondency amongst the players.

I wouldn't believe everything that person was saying mate.

I'm actually inclined to believe the majority of what was said. Someone I know who doesn't come on the forum posted on Facebook to say that he saw the City players in Sasprillas last night. Don't know how p*ssed they were getting, but I completely believe they were there.

Keep Adomah, Foster, Wilson, Fontaine, Pitman, Bolasie. Easier said than done, but the rest have to go. Even Fontaine is a push-for me, there is a very soft underbelly at this club which has been there for years even during our successful period ironically.

That's why the likes of Skuse, McAllister, Carey all need to move on. Great servants of the club but I feel to really move forward, REALLY move forward...then big changes are needed. No quick fixes, in fact I'd take dropping down a league for the chance to rebuild. We need to start looking at the long term picture here, and bring in young, hungry players that play without fear and are proud to wear the shirt and be proud of where they live.

We have a manager that is suited to the long term, one who should be given the ability to mould his own team 'from scratch' and shake things up, try new things. We need to stand up and be taken notice of, and we aren't going to be unless we adopt a more progressive, free-thinking approach. Bristol City have been a blind spot on the footballing radar for far too long.

Agree 100%

Archived