IGNORED

Mcallister Due Back Today

TRL

Mcgivern is no full back. Try him in midfield for the stiffs, might be a revelation.

Macca ain't brilliant but has far better positional sense so at least the opposing winger has to beat a man before knocking it into the box rather than just run into space with our full-back gone AWOL.

Macca 6 assists last season 2nd to Adomah, so no one can tell me that he can't deliver a ball.

Over a whole season - Where he took ALL the set pieces and free kicks. Plus countless aimless punts....

He should have much much more than 6

Adomah puts in twice as many crosses a game than we have corners...

His assists level, using your criteria, is shit.

But it's Albert....

Yeah and Albert does nothing else but waste possession.

He never goes past 2 or 3 players - he does not stretch teams - he's never involved in goals. He hasn't got pace. He isn't very young at all.

More like mcallister than I thought!

Yeah and Albert does nothing else but waste possession.

He never goes past 2 or 3 players - he does not stretch teams - he's never involved in goals. He hasn't got pace. He isn't very young at all.

More like mcallister than I thought!

You keep changing your argument to try and fit your own beliefs about McAllister, it seems you are blind to his contribution, just bellittling it when it doesn't fit your argument.

So i am not entirely sure why you are trying to belittle other peoples points just because it doesn't suit your view of him.

Seems to me like you must have the last word.

You keep changing your argument to try and fit your own beliefs about McAllister, it seems you are blind to his contribution, just bellittling it when it doesn't fit your argument.

So i am not entirely sure why you are trying to belittle other peoples points just because it doesn't suit your view of him.

Seems to me like you must have the last word.

Where have I changed my argument?

Replying to someone who has replied to me is trying to have the last word? You expect me not to reply to someone who is comparing our best player, to the worst outfield player in the first team squad??

Your right, I do like having the last word - that's me - but on this occasion I was just replying to a very laughable post.

Sorry you have a problem with that - oh well, you'll get over it.

Dont reply to me though, because you'll be trying to have the last word - and that will make me angry :laugh:

I'm going to play my high horse card already and I really wanted to save that one, :)

as I said Both are shocking and I'd rather have tanga at Left back but we are so short at the back its not going to happen

Please god nooooooo !! Tanga is by far the worst defender at the club !! (Apart from McLovin :laugh:)

Archived