IGNORED

League Cup Final

CardiffBlackLabel

So here's the real question for City fans;

last game of the season relegation battle, Gas vs Cardiff, loser goes down, who do you want to win?

If the loser's going to go down there's a good chance that a draw will see them both relegated. So draw, and loan our three best players to whoever is 23rd.

As far as I was concerned, the League Cup finished at the 1st round stage (ok, 2nd, by default!) as per usual with most cup competitions for us!

Bearing in mind the football league, in their confused state, deemed it worth continuing with the competition after our elimination, I will aknowledge that there is a final this weekend.

Usually, I would cheer on the underdog in a cup match - but seeing as it is Cardiff, I simply Can't do that - it goes against the grain in far too many ways.

Come on Liverpool!

Didn't even realise it was on this weekend until I read this thread.

Ummmmm who to win, who are cardiff playing next game in the league? If it is someone down the bottom, then Cardiff to win in Normal time, they will be on such a buzz I wouldn't fancy facing them.

If it is any one near the top of the table, then Cardiff to lose after extra time and penalties so they are emotionally and physically drained for the next match, taking them away from the top.

Very selfish eh? :)

I hope it goes to penalties. It gets to 11-11 and Dalglish has to take one. The ball rebounds off the bar and hits an open-mouthed Suarez, lodging in his throat. The paramedics are strangely slow at being able to remove the ball. No multi-ball system. Match abandoned. Liverpool relegated to Blue Bet Square North. Cardiff promoted to the Welsh League.

Didn't even realise it was on this weekend until I read this thread.

Ummmmm who to win, who are cardiff playing next game in the league? If it is someone down the bottom, then Cardiff to win in Normal time, they will be on such a buzz I wouldn't fancy facing them.

If it is any one near the top of the table, then Cardiff to lose after extra time and penalties so they are emotionally and physically drained for the next match, taking them away from the top.

Very selfish eh? :)

Chuck in a few sendings off and a few injuries (nothing too serious) that disrupt their season and you have a nice little scenario there TRL!

I live in Cardiff and my partner is a Welsh lass, as much as the aimless and pointless "rivalry"/"hatred" is between the clubs I hope they do well. Cardiff is a great place to live and although I love Bristol more than any other place my partner and kids come before any petty rivalry or hatred and so I want Cardiff to win, especially as I hate Suarez and think he's ruined any good name Liverpool may have built.

I hope it goes to penalties. It gets to 11-11 and Dalglish has to take one. The ball rebounds off the bar and hits an open-mouthed Suarez, lodging in his throat. The paramedics are strangely slow at being able to remove the ball. No multi-ball system. Match abandoned. Liverpool relegated to Blue Bet Square North. Cardiff promoted to the Welsh League.

or suarez refuses to talk to the paramedic because he doesnt "speak to blacks"

I'm English by birth. I've made sure I learnt from my parents mistakes though ;)

Either way, I can't see City winning really, although that is a nice comforting thought going into a final

I will be watching up the pub with a large number of Cardiff scum mates .........and for that reason and as you haven't mentioned the egg chasing ....I will be supporting the Championship side.....but It wont stop me giving stick when the scouse gits score

The league cup..cmon you must know it! It's like the Autowindscreens final but for the big clubs. Won by Liverpool 7 times, Aston Villa 5, Man Utd, Tottenham and Chelsea 4 times each.

I've checked the records..you've been to the semi final twice..alas, never the final.

You must have heard of it!

Checking for our past results eh? You obviously have an affection for us.

Have you been on the top side in Wales' forum to gloat yet... Swansea?.....................Oops silly me, they're in a different league

Who do you want to win the final? The scouse gits or your loveable sheepshagging nighbours?

C'mon wurzels, we are representing the championship here!!

Hope you win it mate.

And in doing so pick up enough injuries to ensure that you once again choke your "Premier League challenge" - if such really exists now.

Checking for our past results eh? You obviously have an affection for us.

Have you been on the top side in Wales' forum to gloat yet... Swansea?.....................Oops silly me, they're in a different league

I like to be accurate if I can be.

I shall go on a Swansea website when the internet reaches that part of the world. I was pleasantly surprised to find out it was in Bristol.

In all seriousness, I have nothing against Swansea at all aside from the 90 minutes when we play them. In reality, Swansea are a great example of a well run club.

I shall go on a Swansea website when the internet reaches that part of the world. I was pleasantly surprised to find out it was in Bristol.

In all seriousness, I have nothing against Swansea at all aside from the 90 minutes when we play them. In reality, Swansea are a great example of a well run club.

Indeed. The complete opposite to Cardiff, some might say.....!

Who do you want to win the final? The scouse gits or your loveable sheepshagging nighbours?

C'mon wurzels, we are representing the championship here!!

Please make sure your travelling hoards "scrub up" well and have their inoculations before crossing the border into England

The thought of dear old London being invaded by Taffs for the Rugby international on the Saturday and the Carling Cup Final on the Sunday is more irritating than having two blind pimples on the entrance to ones rectum!!!!!

Strangley i reckon both can secure victorys and send Wales into meltdown

You can't possibly be a Cardiff fan. Far too level headed.

I hate cardiff, I don't care what league you are in either. You should be in your own league of wales, not the English championship. You should also learn to speak your own language rather than use English with a comic south welsh accent. Why do you use our language rather than your own anyway? Do you wish you were English?

Archived