IGNORED

League Cup Final

CardiffBlackLabel

The league cup..cmon you must know it! It's like the Autowindscreens final but for the big clubs. Won by Liverpool 7 times, Aston Villa 5, Man Utd, Tottenham and Chelsea 4 times each.

I've checked the records..you've been to the semi final twice..alas, never the final.

You must have heard of it!

Oh, that final. How stupid of me........................

How did you get on?

Well, it's difficult for me to be objective but from newspaper, TV & radio reports the overwhelmng consensus is that we were outstanding. A good proportion of your fellow supporters appear to agree.

By the way, don't beat yourself up about being stupid.

Not even considering you being Cardiff, are you sure?

I mean, it's typical of the press to love an underdog and the scoreline was certainly respectable... But your best players were you centre halves and you offered next to nothing to the game except a bit of doggedness.

The stats for the game indicate you got absolutely battered for 120 minutes but due to poor finishing were not punished... in all honesty 39 shots at goal and 19 corners indicates that Liverpool could quite easily have embarrassed you.

It was an achievement to simply get to Wembley of course and it could be argued you were unlucky not take advantage of Liverpool's poor finishing...

You don't really understand the concept of subjectivity do you?

By the way, how come the media aren't all over you since you go into every game as underdogs? And, to be fair, you very seldom let anyone down in meeting expectations.

O.K. You disagree that the game was a one sided affair with two goals scored by yourselves against the run of play?

I think it's you who doesn't understand much about subjectivity.

Carry on gloating though, it ALWAYS ends in tears for you lot, much to my delight.

O.K. You disagree that the game was a one sided affair with two goals scored by yourselves against the run of play?

I think it's you who doesn't understand much about subjectivity.

Carry on gloating though, it ALWAYS ends in tears for you lot, much to my delight.

I think you're out of order, Jordan.

Cardiff were a credit to our division yesterday.

I think you're out of order, Jordan.

Cardiff were a credit to our division yesterday.

Out of order? Get a grip FFS.

You wonder why people think you're the rogue gas head?

I never said they were bad, but as a football match Liverpool were dominant and could, had their finishing been better, won by several. They hit the woodwork twice, had at least one cleared off the line, Heaton had a good game and Saurez missed a couple of good chances.

39 shots.

Possession stats - 53% Liverpool, 47% Cardiff.

I avoided voicing my own opinion and refrred to that of the vast majority of the footballing public. You thought we got hammered, but that is the opinion of a Cardiff-hating Wurzel so not really very objective.

And I'd find it hard to gloat about losing wouldn't I braniac?

If you can't handle being disliked why don't you just **** off, we're talking about you NOT to you!

Cardiff played well and were a credit to the championship. All this Liverpool had so many shots so what, did they score from them. No they didn't, it's like saying we were unlucky against Blackpool we had loads of shots, but didn't take them.

Football is about scoring goals and Cardiff took there chances when they had them. Unlike us who need 14 efforts to score 1 goal.

This is why we are where we are in the league, all statistics and prozone. Only thing that matters is scoring and stopping goals something we are awful at presently.

Cardiff played well and were a credit to the championship. All this Liverpool had so many shots so what, did they score from them. No they didn't, it's like saying we were unlucky against Blackpool we had loads of shots, but didn't take them.

Football is about scoring goals and Cardiff took there chances when they had them. Unlike us who need 14 efforts to score 1 goal.

This is why we are where we are in the league, all statistics and prozone. Only thing that matters is scoring and stopping goals something we are awful at presently.

So, actually, as Liverpool converted more penalties they deserved to win.

And Millers shocking miss is also irrelevant.

Cheers for making my point for me ;)

Yes, they took there penalties and scored more so deserved to win. Unlike yourself earlier who stated just because Liverpool had 30 odd shots they deserved to win, I think you need to have a think about what the aim of football is, I reckon it's to score goals to win. Unless I'm mistaken creating chances wins you no trophies or points it's scoring more goals than your opposition.

Just look at shrewsbury Crawley last night 3 shots on target shrewsbury had and scored 2 and won 2 1. All about scoring goals which Bristol city at moment aren't doing and this will send us down to league 1 unless we sort it.

Archived