IGNORED

Any Potential Midfielders Available For Loan?

leadman

I get what you are saying, but dont agree. We used to blood youth players come what may, these days its few and far between as we search for loans rather than try what we have to see what sticks and waste more money in the process as what we loan in is very rarely better than what we have, and when it is better, their development doesnt help us in the long run no matter how good they are for us. We could have another player X,Y,Z waiting in the wings, but seeing as they will never get anywhere near the first team, until they are too old and thus missed out on a lot of development then we will simply never know.

As said before, all teams release players who are young, some dont get near the first team. At present we dont even give any one that chance and it has been that way for some time. We are too scared for failing for our own good and that is what paralyses us from moving forward. If we try some youth and they work, brilliant. At least we tried rather than throwing money at it and seeing what sticks, becase we are scared of what would happen if we were to go down

I think that may be down to our partisan crowd we tend to get on players backs too quickly and it can destroy a young player, like it seemd to do with Jennison Myre-Williams,

Anyway we may need to blood them now as Pearson has picked up a knock and is rated doubtful

I think that may be down to our partisan crowd we tend to get on players backs too quickly and it can destroy a young player, like it seemd to do with Jennison Myre-Williams,

I think this is one of the core reasons. The way the crowd reacted to mistakes by Myrie-Williams (and often Cotterill) was terrible.

Archived