IGNORED

Ashton Gate Eight

Superjack

There are plenty of City T-shirts that you can buy. I have myself purchased the "Run by DMc" number.

Could there not be a T-shirt to celebrate (and thank) the Ashton Gate Eight?

Something along the lines of the figure of Eight plaque on the Atyeo stand would be good.

Surely it would be a seller. There must be loads of City fans who would love to wear their own tribute.

Yep, I'm behind any idea to honour the 8.

Also liked a recent post which suggested we retire the number 8 shirt in tribute to that incredible group whose actions saved us.

That would be a good thing to do when we move grounds, a solid recognition that we wouldn't be in a position to move to a new, state of the art ground without their selfless act 30 years ago.

Yep, I'm behind any idea to honour the 8.

Also liked a recent post which suggested we retire the number 8 shirt in tribute to that incredible group whose actions saved us.

That would be a good thing to do when we move grounds, a solid recognition that we wouldn't be in a position to move to a new, state of the art ground without their selfless act 30 years ago.

That was my suggestion !! I agree that we should do all we can to honour 'The 8' and T-shirts is a great idea.

Archived