IGNORED

Is It Wrong That I'm Feeling A Bit Jealous...

the_real_city

of our welsh neighbours down the road...

Yet again their fans are preparing for a top trip to Wembley tomorrow. I was about to type once in a lifetime but no its their fourth visit and 2 of them have been in ENGLISH football's two main cups. Yes we've laughed at their playoff heartbreak and some of us still for some reason have chopra's distraught face as our avatars. But they're fans in the last few years have experienced everything I wish we could. I say this because a lot of my mates are Cardiff fans and the reward they get from following their club is so much greater than ours.

Even our hopes of them going bust seem to have come to nothing as they are now run as a business. And despite losing their stars are still challenging in the playoffs.

It pains me when I see on facebook status' looking forward to wembley knowing we are so far behind a club that we should be rivalling.

It was in the year 2000 (when we celebrated reachuing the Wembley final v Stoke) Cardiff climbed out of the bottom division.

Their play off success to get into the Championship came when they finished 6th and we were 3rd.

Presumably it must be galling to them though that "little" Swansea have passed them?

It was in the year 2000 (when we celebrated reachuing the Wembley final v Stoke) Cardiff climbed out of the bottom division.

Their play off success to get into the Championship came when they finished 6th and we were 3rd.

Presumably it must be galling to them though that "little" Swansea have passed them?

Don't know about "little" Swansea, in the 80's and early 90's Baadiff were struggling to get 3000 in thier ground!

We will be there....

Being exiled in Scotland you realise how lucky we are to have such a great city and a team we are passionate about..

I reckon that within the next 2/3 seasons we will be passing the likes of our Welsh neighbours..

But we MUST have faith in manager and believe the stadium will be in place within 2 years

We will be there....

Being exiled in Scotland you realise how lucky we are to have such a great city and a team we are passionate about..

I reckon that within the next 2/3 seasons we will be passing the likes of our Welsh neighbours..

But we MUST have faith in manager and believe the stadium will be in place within 2 years

Ricardo have you seen the Exiles thread started on the forum?

Archived