IGNORED

Team Vs Blackpool

Night84

Utterly predictable and inevitable. We are gripped by a losing mindset I'm afraid. Hard to see where the points will come from now. Del has ended up like Millen, blindly stumbling from one formation and selection to another having no idea what to do any more. Not that relegation will bother the players who will either bugger off or enjoy prentending to be big time Charlie's in the third division. We pay the penalty, Steve pays it big time, they carry on coining it in. We have gone back to the pre-Johnson cukture. Sickening.

Utterly predictable and inevitable. We are gripped by a losing mindset I'm afraid. Hard to see where the points will come from now.

I don't see us winning more than one or two games from the remaining. We are almost certainly getting relegated unless something incredible happens

Not only going down, but we'll finish bottom.

I see no way out of this now. The team is broken and the manager has only ever managed St Johnstone. He has no experience of this situation, which is why I never wanted him here. No disrespect to him at all. Usual poor decision not to get in a man who's been there and done it. Mcinnes will be a good manager one day in the right situation

Archived