IGNORED

Team Vs Blackpool

Night84

Not only going down, but we'll finish bottom.

I see no way out of this now. The team is broken and the manager has only ever managed St Johnstone. He has no experience of this situation, which is why I never wanted him here. No disrespect to him at all. Usual poor decision not to get in a man who's been there and done it. Mcinnes will be a good manager one day in the right situation

Spot on

Another joke appointment from a clueless Chairman .

However I'm not calling for him to go we are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Not only going down, but we'll finish bottom.

I see no way out of this now. The team is broken and the manager has only ever managed St Johnstone. He has no experience of this situation, which is why I never wanted him here. No disrespect to him at all. Usual poor decision not to get in a man who's been there and done it. Mcinnes will be a good manager one day in the right situation

Steve still says the same about Millen, whom Del increasingly resembles as he looks more hapless with each passing game. Might have been the right choice a year ago but the damage is now done and there is bugger all we can do.

Spot on

Another joke appointment from a clueless Chairman .

However I'm not calling for him to go we are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I didn't hear you chirping up when we appointed him!!

He was a popular choice with the fans too!!!!!!!

We aren't down yet, we aren't even in the bottom 3.

Negativity will take us down, so far there is 3 worse teams than us, and we can stay up!

1 video for this current situation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKN7aWTUrIU

So Del isn't the messiah after all.

I still think he can get us to safety....he just has to remember this isn't the SPL.

Any team can win a game in this league.

We're flucked aren't we.

Del out.

Or in.

I don't think it matters anymore.

Lansdown.

What must he be thinking?

relax, lots of games to go

not in our hands now either, if teams win their games in hand. I know itsa long way out, but i can't honestly see us winning more than 2 or 3 games. Forest have hit some form now and we will not win there that is for sure

Steve still says the same about Millen, whom Del increasingly resembles as he looks more hapless with each passing game. Might have been the right choice a year ago but the damage is now done and there is bugger all we can do.

Sadly the all too predictable consequence of sticking with clueless Keith through the summer is a squad that can't compete. The chap was out of his depth, didn't know how to improve the squad and couldn't build a team to succeed in this division.

Shouldn't come as that much of a surprise - plenty on here called it.

Depressing.

Yet another defeat snatched from the jaws of victory, the sooner the large number of wasters at this club **** off the better. Sadly we will be in League 1 next season.... the good thing, I wont have to watch too much of it.....****** result!

What a bunch of miserable, defeatist gits you all are. If we all have your mentality we may as well not bother playing another game. Grow up the lot of ya. Rant over

(null)

Tell it to the players, they ooze it into the supports, will you still be happy when they go through the trap door? Tell me at this moment in time, where is the silver lining?

Yet another defeat snatched from the jaws of victory, the sooner the large number of wasters at this club **** off the better. Sadly we will be in League 1 next season.... the good thing, I wont have to watch too much of it.....****** result!

Will we though?

There are still 3 teams below us!!!!

Shocking 2nd half and just goes to prove that our bunch of highly overpaid, gutless wasters have no mental strength whatsoever. :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

Perhaps we should all storm the dressing room next home game and show them what passion/determination/mental strength really means.

BCAGFC

Will we though?

There are still 3 teams below us!!!!

On current form not for long. If I could think of any reason for optimism I would gladly post it. Simple fact is with crap players who don't give a toss and a manager who has run out of ideas there are no reasons to be optimistic. Anything else is self delusion, something footballers and managers are very good at I admit.

Sorry but you lot are so bloody defeatist as gaze said, yeah slag him off for being positive as thats what the main stay on here do. You all rave on about we are city, blah blah blah, you all moan about the city having no ambition, Jeez so hypocrytical, slag me off moan and bitch, it dosent bother me cause it's all most off you do.

Football supporters yeah right, We want the best for City, yeah right, I pay my money i can moan, yeah right.... But the problem is thats all some off you do, moan , bitch and slag the team, the manager and the players off...

Oh yeah no key board warrior here, simon lambley. Alford, Lincolnshire.

you defeatists make me sick

Shocking 2nd half and just goes to prove that our bunch of highly overpaid, gutless wasters have no mental strength whatsoever. :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

Perhaps we should all storm the dressing room next home game and show them what passion/determination/mental strength really means.

BCAGFC

To which their response would be yeah, but I've got a flash car so who cares about you?

Sorry but you lot are so bloody defeatist as gaze said, yeah slag him off for being positive as thats what the main stay on here do. You all rave on about we are city, blah blah blah, you all moan about the city having no ambition, Jeez so hypocrytical, slag me off moan and bitch, it dosent bother me cause it's all most off you do.

Football supporters yeah right, We want the best for City, yeah right, I pay my money i can moan, yeah right.... But the problem is thats all some off you do, moan , bitch and slag the team, the manager and the players off...

Oh yeah no key board warrior here, simon lambley. Alford, Lincolnshire.

you defeatists make me sick

By all means let yourself be deluded by conmen posing as footballers but I'm afraid they would just laugh at your gullibility. Indeed the whole morally corrupt game depends exactly on the gullibility of fans and fortunately there are enough around for average egotistical players to make a very nice living. Personally I stopped going for health reasons but I am delighted not to be filling the pockets of a bunch of overpaid, overrated (especially by themselves) wasters. Quite what positive things anybody could say about them I can't imagine. Perhaps they are good to their mums?

In our last 16 games we've won 3, one against Doncaster, one against Millwall and one against Southampton. Only one of those games was a game where our opponents weren't mediocre.

We may have had a little run when Del got here but when you look at the season so far we've played 33 games so far this season and have 31 points... that's less than 1 point per game, it's really pathetic and we'll go down in last place because no matter what happens at this club it's obvious the problem is deep within how the club works as a whole.

In our last 16 games we've won 3, one against Doncaster, one against Millwall and one against Southampton. Only one of those games was a game where our opponents weren't mediocre.

We may have had a little run when Del got here but when you look at the season so far we've played 33 games so far this season and have 31 points... that's less than 1 point per game, it's really pathetic and we'll go down in last place because no matter what happens at this club it's obvious the problem is deep within how the club works as a whole.

Lucky against Millwall, Held out against 10 man Donnie, one good performance against saints. Tells you all you need to know.

Archived