IGNORED

Super Brett

Lordofthebling

The manager watches the players all week in training...do we?

It seems Del doesn't know our best formation or our best team, and neither do we...we are all devided.

Lets face it...whoever is in charge it wouldn't make any difference. We have a very poor squad.

I don't quiet get this "see them in training" theory. Its what happens on a match day that matters.

I actually felt we were very committed until the deflected goal, but for me bringing Pitman on was a duff move. He's not a fighter or battler and not very good in the air. Stead and wood for me personally.

Del boy wants to tell you without actually being allowed to tell you:

"I played 442 after having 5 in Midfield and dominating that area! AS SOON AS WE PLAY 4 in Midfield look what ******* happens"

PITMAN IS TOO SLOW AND SHOCKING!

explain when we went 442...brett was left wing so who exactly was up top with Stead?

Pitman isn't lazy, he is one of the most switched on positional players we have. His movement off the ball takes defenders with him and out of position. This makes space for our midfield to play on forwards but as we all know they are far too crap to realise this. He never will be a Maynard type, chase every hopeless ball and knacker yourself out, player.

explain when we went 442...brett was left wing so who exactly was up top with Stead?

His movement was poor.

When Wood was on he worked hard and interchanged all over the pitch. Working hard in a 5 man midfield he made himself available upfront for most attempts. Wouldn't be shocked or care if he left in the summer.

Maybe his SLOW place will suit in League 1

Archived