IGNORED

Super Brett

Lordofthebling

He is the pi$$ing saviour my arse... Wood goes off, we concede a goal at the back post and lose everything going forward.

Stead and wood from now in please.

Wood clean through, 1-0 up missed. Could of been 2-0 up.

Just to counter that argument.

Pointless though, as his formation is proving to counter productive to the forwards he has.

He is a stubborn fool who is gonna take us down at this rate

Wood clean through, 1-0 up missed. Could of been 2-0 up.

Just to counter that argument.

Pointless though, as his formation is proving to counter productive to the forwards he has.

He is a stubborn fool who is gonna take us down at this rate

+1 Del is taking us down. He says we can't play 4-4-2 because we are too open... well **** me we have conceded 3 goals 5 times of late NOT playing 4-4-2!!

Harsh to blame Brett.

+1 time to start him every game in a four four ******* two, no point pissing about with fancy formations, get back to basics, we are scrapping for our lives. The manager rates him as our most natural finisher, play him alongside stead, with bolasie and adomah.....get the crosses in from the wing, davis alongside cisse, davis to join attack, cisse to help protect back four....

its time to just realise its do or die, give pitman the rest of the season as a starter and hope he can get some form and goals that can keep us up. I seem to remember he and stead, enjoyed a pretty fruitful partnership during maynards injury last season

Pitman got 20 minutes most of which he was expected to play left wing for. Wood also started on the left wing. I found that quite bizarre.

We had Bolasie, Woolford and Pearson available for the left all of whom are more effective there than the two strikers.

Judging Pitman or Wood on being played out of position is a bit silly I think.

Yes, Wood should have scored the free header from eight yards, Pitman could have done better with the first chance he had too.

Overall it is always going to be difficult when the one centre forward is isolated by the shape we play and that is compounded by not having a natural balance on the left and worsened further by Albert being thoroughly abysmal.

The only bright points today were Davis and Stead IMO.

Pitman got 20 minutes most of which he was expected to play left wing for. Wood also started on the left wing. I found that quite bizarre.

We had Bolasie, Woolford and Pearson available for the left all of whom are more effective there than the two strikers.

Judging Pitman or Wood on being played out of position is a bit silly I think.

Yes, Wood should have scored the free header from eight yards, Pitman could have done better with the first chance he had too.

Overall it is always going to be difficult when the one centre forward is isolated by the shape we play and that is compounded by not having a natural balance on the left and worsened further by Albert being thoroughly abysmal.

The only bright points today were Davis and Stead IMO.

Nibor, thank you. You have lowered my blood pressure to an almost acceptable level.

Wood on the left, was baffling. But foster made up for this in the first half.

Second half, I agree wood should have scored, but it frustrates me so much to take wood off and ask Brett to play left wing. We looked ok until the changes, this annoys me.

Never a free kick for their first, I'm convinced (but maybe wrong) that Pitman lost his man for the second and the third was just open goal, unmarked on the six yard box.

I am a fan of Brett, but giving him 20 mins on the left wing because people were singing his name? Bad call.

Nibor, thank you. You have lowered my blood pressure to an almost acceptable level.

Wood on the left, was baffling. But foster made up for this in the first half.

Second half, I agree wood should have scored, but it frustrates me so much to take wood off and ask Brett to play left wing. We looked ok until the changes, this annoys me.

Never a free kick for their first, I'm convinced (but maybe wrong) that Pitman lost his man for the second and the third was just open goal, unmarked on the six yard box.

I am a fan of Brett, but giving him 20 mins on the left wing because people were singing his name? Bad call.

I agree the sub was strange particularly with McGivern and Bolasie sat there, Pitman coming on up front would have made some sense since Stead was very very isolated.

Agree on the free kick for their first too, the ref got conned too many times and was poor.

I'm not blaming him in this thread. He is billed as this superhero but isn't showing anywhere near enough.

The way you have worded your opening post is aimed at blaming Brett (whether that was your intention or not)...seems like your backing down abit on your views in both this thread and the match ratings thread now people are having a different view back at you...

The way you have worded your opening post is aimed at blaming Brett (whether that was your intention or not)...seems like your backing down abit on your views in both this thread and the match ratings thread now people are having a different view back at you...

Not at all. I've been on this forum long enough to know how it all works.

Different views are what makes it, so

I don't mind at all. I know what I meant to get across, so let's spell it out.

1. Brett to me has not shown this 20 goal a season striker everyone around me thinks he is; he may have it in him, but doesnt seem up for it right now.

2. He is not a left winger Derek.

3. Chanting for him to come on makes me cringe.

My opinion.

Not at all. I've been on this forum long enough to know how it all works.

Different views are what makes it, so

I don't mind at all. I know what I meant to get across, so let's spell it out.

1. Brett to me has not shown this 20 goal a season striker everyone around me thinks he is; he may have it in him, but doesnt seem up for it right now.

2. He is not a left winger Derek.

3. Chanting for him to come on makes me cringe.

My opinion.

We chant for him because we want a goalscorer on the pitch...

As I said...whether you ment it to come across as though you were blaming Brett or not...it did come across that why and is why everyone is having a pop back at you.

We chant for him because we want a goalscorer on the pitch...

As I said...whether you ment it to come across as though you were blaming Brett or not...it did come across that why and is why everyone is having a pop back at you.

Like I did at the gate, if people are chanting for him to come on and does nothing more than Wood - expect questions back.

Archived