IGNORED

Remaining Fixtures.

I think our main rivals in the relegation battle at the end of the season will be Forest, and seeing as we have a game against them that could really decide who goes up. Its been pointed out that we have more home games than them remaining but who has the tougher fixture list?

Ipswich v BC

Barnsley v NF

BC v Leicester

NF v Doncaster

BC v Cardiff

NF v Millwall

Portsmouth v BC

erby v NF

BC v Watford

Leeds United v NF

Middlesbrough v BC

NF v Brighton

BC v Derby

Leicester v NF

Nottm Forest v BC

Crystal Palace v NF

BC v Coventry

NF v Bristol City

Birmingham v BC

Peterborough v NF

BC v West Ham

NF v Blackpool

BC v Barnsley

Reading v NF

Burnley v BC

Hull v NF

NF v Portsmouth

To be honest I think we have a much more difficult fixture list.. Especially in the next month. I seriously hope that their fluke win today isn't a catalyst to improve them because with Barnsley, Doncaster and Millwall they could potentially pick up 9 points, as opposed to between 1 and 3 that we will surely pick up in our next 3 games.

Ultimately it matters more about Pompey Coventry and Donny.....as they are the 3 below us.

Ipswich away is going to be a massive game.....they are so hit and miss that we COULD pick sumthing up against them.

We ain't down yet, a Cisse / Davis CM partnership is very strong......and there are plenty of games left forus to turn it around.

The two crucial fixtures are IMO home to Forest & home to Coventry.

Draw them and the teams maintain their positions. All three teams must therefore be looking at those as a "Do not lose fixture".

Winning away to Portsmouth would help and Forest v Donny could help City.

There are no definite predictable results remaining as today and two months ago City losing to Coventry and then winning at Soton proved.

Yeah the only reason why I said that Forest were our main rivals in the relegation battle was because Pompey didn't show relegation form prior to dropping those points, so providing they don't lose any more points, I worry that they may get out of the relegation zone come the end of the season, leaving us and forest available for the last spot..

We won't get anything in the away games at Ipswich, Florist & Birmingham.....never do.

On current form, we will lose at Pompey, Middlesbrough & Burnley.

As for home games, Cardiff will be too good for us as will WHU. Coventry are (& have been for a while) playing very well, we always find Watford hard to beat at home. Barnsley & Derby will have nothing to play for and so we have a chance to grab 3 points although we know Barnsley score for fun against us. We have done well in the last few seasons against Leicester but they have a quality side this time around.

Last week I said we could get 46 points, after today that is down to 45, think we could win another 4 games (Cov, Barns, DC & LC) and a point or 2 away from home Pompey/Burnley?.

We are in BIG trouble if we cannot keep clean sheets because we are incapable of scoring 2 goals on a regular basis.

BCAGFC

Archived