IGNORED

If Only..........................

II Wurzel II

If only I hadn't opened up his thread and been confronted by a load of "if onlys" obliging me to add an "if only" of my own.

P.S. If only , having opened up this thread, I hadn't felt obliged to add my own "if only".

P.P.S. If only I hadn't added the P.S, ........................................................

If only we had all been born is Surrey or Salford, we could be basking in the glory of 19 league titles and chasing down our near neighbours for this seasons premier league title.

If only that were the case then I wouldn't know what it is like to experience pain, suffering, disappointment and frustration on a regular basis, as I have over the majority of the last 46 years. But this is what makes me glad I wasn't born in Salford, Liverpool or anywhere but Bristol, because all the pain and suffering makes the little nuggets of success ( or relative sucess in our case) so fantastic. Those nuggets of success do seem a long way off at the moment, and we are in for a bumpy ride for the rest of this season and I really fear for our survival.

However, anyone wanting to bailout just because the going is a bit tough really should ask if only they were a Man U/City/Chelsea/Arsenal/Spurs fan then you could have success easily - if only they have enough spare seats on the coach goin from Bristol to Old Trafford/Emirates/Stamford Bridge/HL/Etihad every Saturday.

If only we had appointed a manager from within OTIB we would be challenging Barcelona for the Champions Leaguue by now!

If only I hadn't opened up his thread and been confronted by a load of "if onlys" obliging me to add an "if only" of my own.

P.S. If only , having opened up this thread, I hadn't felt obliged to add my own "if only".

P.P.S. If only I hadn't added the P.S, ........................................................

If only we had all been born is Surrey or Salford, we could be basking in the glory of 19 league titles and chasing down our near neighbours for this seasons premier league title.

If only that were the case then I wouldn't know what it is like to experience pain, suffering, disappointment and frustration on a regular basis, as I have over the majority of the last 46 years. But this is what makes me glad I wasn't born in Salford, Liverpool or anywhere but Bristol, because all the pain and suffering makes the little nuggets of success ( or relative sucess in our case) so fantastic. Those nuggets of success do seem a long way off at the moment, and we are in for a bumpy ride for the rest of this season and I really fear for our survival.

However, anyone wanting to bailout just because the going is a bit tough really should ask if only they were a Man U/City/Chelsea/Arsenal/Spurs fan then you could have success easily - if only they have enough spare seats on the coach goin from Bristol to Old Trafford/Emirates/Stamford Bridge/HL/Etihad every Saturday.

If only we had appointed a manager from within OTIB we would be challenging Barcelona for the Champions Leaguue by now!

+1

Archived