IGNORED

If Only..........................

II Wurzel II

I was in Valencia this week to See Stoke (my wife's team).

In a bar before the game a Stokie saw my BCFC T-shirt, told his mates who then gave a loud chorus of-

"It could of been you, it could of been you, Premier league and Europe, it could of been you"

Much as I dislike Pullis an occasion like we had in Valencia with between 4-5000 Stoke fans had me wishing it was me.

If only the city fans get behind the team, manager and club.

I know it is hard but with 13 games to go we need to get behind them and have this

club of ours in the championship next season

COME ON YOU REDS

If only we had players able to get a result and a manager who could get a team performing better than the sum of its parts we may have a chance.

But don't worry if we go down it will be the fans fault for not being a super fantastic fan like you.

if me auntie had b#ll#ocks she'd be be me uncle

lets stop the feeling sorry for ourselves thingy

we've been spoilt the last 4/5 years without appreciating the fact we are an established championship side

if we could equal the amount of effort supporting the team that takes the field as most on ere find being negative about things we'll be fine

ps wouldnt be in this mess with lj

........... I was going to mention to you about your aunty's b@@@@cks.

But I think you have worked it out by yourself.

When we are in Div 1 next season, we should all remember that we are an established Championship side.

Now: if you don't mind - we are feeling sorry for ourselves.

P.S. You did'nt say if you would play LJ in goal or as a lone striker.

if me auntie had b#ll#ocks she'd be be me uncle

lets stop the feeling sorry for ourselves thingy

we've been spoilt the last 4/5 years without appreciating the fact we are an established championship side

if we could equal the amount of effort supporting the team that takes the field as most on ere find being negative about things we'll be fine

ps wouldnt be in this mess with lj

Established Champoinship sides do not sit just above the relegation places and concede 20 goals since Christmas.

Remove those red tinted glasses and venture into the real world

Pathetic the lot of you, until were in the relegation zone then il believe were going down, at the moment we aint, we are capable of a few wins... look at forest, we can recover, forest fans were thinking the same thing last month. I love a challenge, wish I was in that dressing room, would do anything to get in there. Oh no I'm happy clapping....... pft. 7 home games left, there are still many twists in this yet seen it all too many times!!

........... I was going to mention to you about your aunty's b@@@@cks.

But I think you have worked it out by yourself.

When we are in Div 1 next season, we should all remember that we are an established Championship side.

Now: if you don't mind - we are feeling sorry for ourselves.

P.S. You did'nt say if you would play LJ in goal or as a lone striker.

?????

Archived