IGNORED

City V Nimby Matchday Thread

Vintage1

Which is ironic really, bearing in mind that the whole basis of their JR case is about BCC not following legal technicalities.

Sadly, however, it's legal technicalities that provide the basis for the nimbys being able to hold all this up for years more and I suspect that's what will happen.

My worry is what happens when they've used the village green legislation to hold it up for so long that the planning consents expire. Doesn't that happen after 5 years - and we must be at least a year into that now. Will we have to start the whole planning process over again?

It's really no wonder that the country is struggling to grow the economy when so many hurdles are put in the way of new houisng, new development, new industry etc - and interesting that Liam Fox keeps wittering on about growth but still opposes it when its on his doorstep.

In the situation of the ground being held up due to a legal challenge then planning permission would be exstended we wouldn't have to go through the whole process unless there was a major design change,

and its 10 years for Planning permision not 5

........the planning consents expire. Doesn't that happen after 5 years - and we must be at least a year into that now. Will we have to start the whole planning process over again?

As far as I know, they can just apply for the planning permission again before it expires and it can be extended.... for a fee.

In the situation of the ground being held up due to a legal challenge then planning permission would be exstended we wouldn't have to go through the whole process unless there was a major design change,

and its 10 years for Planning permision not 5

For new housing and commercial development it's 5. Otherwise it's 3.

If that's the case that's what will happen and the council will produce far better evidence of the land use and the TVG lot could end up with nothing.

Yes, but we all know this is just a delaying tactic. TVG is just an excuse, so this will suit them down to the ground, and it's exactly what I am sure will happen

Team news is in. We line up with the same line up as last week's encounter. Nimbys have 3 wounded war vets, a puppy and some children with bandages on all saying they were assauted by Steve Lansdown.

So we are playing just the one big man up front on his own again!

Will that be enough though, as surely he needs more support as there is little doubt that they will be fielding some wide boys ?

I've just legged it back from one meeting to sit here, i've got to go in another meeting at half 10, so if the judge could please hurry up that would be great thankyou please.

Bad luck - apparently its at 10.30

Archived