IGNORED

The Only Positive From Today.....

bangers

Doncaster drop points at home (including a missed penalty)

Pompey lose at home

Millwall lose at home

COventry lose away

Forest drop points away

Clutching at straws, but the fact 3 of our rivals lost or drew at home can only be seen as a positive.

Pompey lose at home

Millwall lose at home

COventry lose away

Forest drop points away

Clutching at straws, but the fact 3 of our rivals lost or drew at home can only be seen as a positive.

Only difference is, with the exception of Coventry.... They all scored ....

It doesn't really matter though, does it?

We can't get a point.

Well of course it matters.

Forest and Millwall win (which they both were) it seemingly becomes a 4 horse race for relegation.

Coventry win and Pompey win we are inthe relegation zone with both Donny and Pompey having games in hand to send us BOTTOM

Funny thing is, when we beat Southampton we were still in the relegation zone.....now we are at our lowest point in years and we are somehow still out of the bottom 3.

Pompey lose at home

Millwall lose at home

COventry lose away

Forest drop points away

That didn't happen last week and probably won't happen next week either. It's clear to me that both Forest and Doncaster are steadily improving. We simply do not change. It's the same damn thing week after week and the same excuses and quotes from the manager. "we need to stop making mistakes" Too damn right we do. Scoring the odd goal now & again might be useful too. The truth is we leak goals and we seem not able to score any either. What is this bloke Docherty supposed to be doing? Are there any tactical discussions? Are there any smart set play moves worked out? Can anybody take a corner that might worry the oppostion's defence? We are offered nothing except "We must stop making mistakes" It is simply NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

No respect for betting on City to lose, just couldn't do it.

i never bet on them to win or lose. But anyone could see a mile off what the score line would be today. The bookies lost to me today. would rather a city win and win nothing, but that was never going to happen today.

Do you understand how the league works?

As it stands we are above the drop, so if we get no points it doesn't matter, providing those below us don't win!

And that is a likely scenario is it?

I understand that there is only one team in the equation that looks like it may not win another game this season.

I understand that 4 points out of 30 is relegation form.

What do you understand?

Archived