IGNORED

You Can Blame The Players All You Want But

BS3_RED

What I mean by that is, don't put the wingers up front and stick 3 strikers on (Stead, Pitman & Taylor) if Taylor is even fit.

Right, commendable committment to attack but how would that work? Would we bypass midfield, packing it with defensive, energetic players or would the full backs provide the width? Or would we I dunno play through the centre, using only a bit of width from deep as a surprise tactic?

I don't know about everyone else but personally, I would rather, if (as appears) we are going down, see us go down showing some fight and passion than the abject hammerings we are getting ATM.

Show some balls City FFS or get the kids in. At least they will try!

4-5-1 is blatantly not working and other clubs have worked out how to beat us. Needing to score 4 to win is a non starter so we may as well start attacking hadn't we? It's more entertaining if nothing else.

That will solve everything won't it???

Shall we hound the owner out as well??

If we go down so be it, we re group and come again, it won't be the end of the world.

Look at Pompey, I bet they would swap with us, and there fans still get behind the team and club.

We have been in far worse positions, 92 nd in the football league springs to mind, did we give up then? No we fn didn't is the answer.

At least then we had a manager knowing what to do next, also with motivation. the players then also had less experience but wanted it more than this bunch of misfits.

I was there then and still here now!

SL has spent an awful lot of money, on what?

At least then we had a manager knowing what to do next, also with motivation. the players then also had less experience but wanted it more than this bunch of misfits.

I was there then and still here now!

SL has spent an awful lot of money, on what?

I was there as well, yes TC turned it round and what a fantastic job he did.

What I'm getting at is our supporters, we got behind our team then and all stuck as one, on this forum in 2012 it's just full of fans who winge, moan and have already given up.

Give me the spirit of 82 over this group of supporters any day.

I was there as well, yes TC turned it round and what a fantastic job he did.

What I'm getting at is our supporters, we got behind our team then and all stuck as one, on this forum in 2012 it's just full of fans who winge, moan and have already given up.

Give me the spirit of 82 over this group of supporters any day.

Agree with that, when we hit rock bottom by the christmas, both players and supporters were as one. Perhaps now that we have a multi millionaire as chairman, we automatically think that the good times should be here and moving in the right direction.

We never had a forum then, but saying that, we did have the spirit year after year of relegation because we knew thats all we had, but still had our club.

A good read and sensible posts and it proves one player kept us up last year CAULKER.

This is the thing I find most difficult to take at the moment. We've all known full well for 18 months we needed a permanent commanding centreback, a captain. Nothing, but nothing has been done to address this by either Millen or Dewreck. If we go down, for me this will be the most unforgiveable aspect.

Archived