IGNORED

Get A Grip!

Lew-T

After reading some of the topics, I couldn't help but laugh at some of them! ' at least with Millen we still scored ' ' at least KM played 442 sometimes ' Keith Millen is not the manager and never will be at any football club! Del boy is our manager, and by most of you moaning like soppy old women, it isn't going to solve anything. We have to get BEHIND the team! Doesn't matter if you dislike the manager, for the sake of the club, we need every single one of you to get down the gate and fully support the team.

After reading some of the topics, I couldn't help but laugh at some of them! ' at least with Millen we still scored ' ' at least KM played 442 sometimes ' Keith Millen is not the manager and never will be at any football club! Del boy is our manager, and by most of you moaning like soppy old women, it isn't going to solve anything. We have to get BEHIND the team! Doesn't matter if you dislike the manager, for the sake of the club, we need every single one of you to get down the gate and fully support the team.

Tell it to the manager and players Lew. at least they don't have to pay to watch that shite

I'm not for a second suggesting that McInnes is a less able manager than Millen but the run we are currently on is probably the worst we've had since Johnsons first couple of months in charge. People are just fed up, and things are bound to be said even if they are somewhat short sighted and spur of the moment.

'Del Boy' as some on here use as a term of endearment was (imo) the wrong choice, and is doing an excellent job of confirming it. Regardless of how shite the players are collectivley there is no fight, no spirit and poor tactical decisons. You cannot deny this as we have been consistantly dicked by 3 home and away. 4-5-1 is supposed to make a team ;hard to beat; FFS!

Tell it to the manager and players Lew. at least they don't have to pay to watch that shite

I know how you feel mate, but what can we do? Our job is to follow them and support them. Sadly, we're not a club with success every year. That's football I'm afraid.

Well said that man!

I know how you feel mate, but what can we do? Our job is to follow them and support them. Sadly, we're not a club with success every year. That's football I'm afraid.

unfortunately its supporting a bunch of over paid under performers that is grating on a lot of us.....no offence but you come across as very young, and when i was young with no pressures of a mortgage, cost of living, i was probably the same. However trying to make a decent life in these difficult times it does become very dispiriting to have to drag yourself to a souless stadium to watch some players who are prob on average earning 5k a week.

unfortunately its supporting a bunch of over paid under performers that is grating on a lot of us.....no offence but you come across as very young, and when i was young with no pressures of a mortgage, cost of living, i was probably the same. However trying to make a decent life in these difficult times it does become very dispiriting to have to drag yourself to a souless stadium to watch some players who are prob on average earning 5k a week.

Doesn't matter how young or old I am. But coming on here, you'd think the world was about to end! Why do city fans overreact with everything? It happens, just unfortunate that we are very poor.

Doesn't matter how young or old I am. But coming on here, you'd think the world was about to end! Why do city fans overreact with everything? It happens, just unfortunate that we are very poor.

a over reaction would be one result in a middleof a good run. it is not a overeation when you have , not scored an away goal all year, drawn 1 lost 6 scoring 2 in 1 game and conceding 18 at the business end of the season. If we go down we are in the shite playing championship wages. Does the turnover to wages thing come in next season for div 1 and 2 teams? if so and we go down, we are in a whole heap of shite.

I do not think hat is overeactionary. i suspect the players may hold the same views as you

I perfer these positive topics! Too many people slating the team and Del..I know its bad but moaning isn't going to help no one!

Oh, that's what it is, thanks for clearing it up. Feel much better now.

because most of us pay 450 quid near enough to watch this shit, and what you have completely ignored is the fact that you probably do not have as much stress or pressure as many of us who are grown up and have strains on our income, watching these ***** turn in crap week in week out.....i am not overeacting i have been patient with mcinnes until now just totally unacceptable but you carry on thinking everything is just great.....

Because we invest a lot of money, time and emotion into supporting Bristol City and although the world has not come to an end we have the right to feel agrieved when the players who we (and SL) pay a huge amount of money to do not seem to be interested in performing. Perhaps they will think again when a league one payslip gets presented to them?

a over reaction would be one result in a middleof a good run. it is not a overeation when you have , not scored an away goal all year, drawn 1 lost 6 scoring 2 in 1 game and conceding 18 at the business end of the season. If we go down we are in the shite playing championship wages. Does the turnover to wages thing come in next season for div 1 and 2 teams? if so and we go down, we are in a whole heap of shite.

I think I'm right in saying the players got big bonuses and wage increases on getting promotion.

Surely it will be written into their contracts that their wages are similarly reduced in the event of relegation?

I think I'm right in saying the players got big bonuses and wage increases on getting promotion.

Surely it will be written into their contracts that their wages are similarly reduced in the event of relegation?

You would hope so, but then if you are buying supposedly Championship quality players, they may not agree to it. So we may be held over a barrel not inserting these clauses, just so we can sign players to compete. I hope it is the former, not the latter

Yep and a most of the big earners will not be here, Cisse up or down, keep him?

You would hope so, but then if you are buying supposedly Championship quality players, they may not agree to it. So we may be held over a barrel not inserting these clauses, just so we can sign players to compete. I hope it is the former, not the latter

After all the solemn promises made by the board post 82 about never allowing the club to get in to financial trouble again you'd think City would simply refuse to sign any player unwilling to agree to such a clause.

I thought wage reduction on relegation was standard practice at most clubs these days.

After all the solemn promises made by the board post 82 about never allowing the club to get in to financial trouble again you'd think City would simply refuse to sign any player unwilling to agree to such a clause.

I thought wage reduction on relegation was standard practice at most clubs these days.

Well I thought so, but you only need to look at Portsmouth and see their Administrator coming out saying they are still paying Premier League wages. So it kind of makes you wonder if it is standardpractice or just something that is said in public

because most of us pay 450 quid near enough to watch this shit, and what you have completely ignored is the fact that you probably do not have as much stress or pressure as many of us who are grown up and have strains on our income, watching these ***** turn in crap week in week out.....i am not overeacting i have been patient with mcinnes until now just totally unacceptable but you carry on thinking everything is just great.....

Try being a Plymouth fan then? You don't have to pay that sum of money, football is a choice. IMO city fans overreact with everything! If we win, it's promotion and if we lose, it's relegation. I'm not forcing you to support the team, you don't even have to listen to me! Just wanted to get my point across.

Nope would you keep him on high wages like James, then the big Johnson before contracts will be gone?

No I definitely wouldn't keep James or Cisse on their present wages.

Redcliffe, did you say above that you know that City do include clauses in contracts for wage reduction in the event of relegation?

No I definitely wouldn't keep James or Cisse on their present wages.

Redcliffe, did you say above that you know that City do include clauses in contracts for wage reduction in the event of relegation?

Will not be here i said, just going on the contracts left with current players?

Nope/Yepe, :laugh:

Will not be here i said, just going on the contracts left with current players?

Albert, Elliot and Fontaine, for instance, have this season signed new (presumably improved) contracts.

Skuse, Foster, Kilkenny, Pitman, Bolasie, Taylor, Gerken and many others will still be contracted.

Do you know if there are clauses in their contracts that their wages will be reduced if City are relegated?

Albert, Elliot and Fontaine, for instance, have this season signed new (presumably improved) contracts.

Skuse, Foster, Kilkenny, Pitman, Bolasie, Taylor, Gerken and many others will still be contracted.

Do you know if there are clauses in their contracts that their wages will be reduced if City are relegated?

No Comment. Your WORDS, dead wood big contracts, Coppell, Millen. & Johnson before players.

Try being a Plymouth fan then? You don't have to pay that sum of money, football is a choice. IMO city fans overreact with everything! If we win, it's promotion and if we lose, it's relegation. I'm not forcing you to support the team, you don't even have to listen to me! Just wanted to get my point across.

yeah well at least plymouth are stomaching a fight which despite their position is surely more than acceptable to their fans.....unlike our cretins who are showing no commitment whatsoever.....you keep living your mcinnes dream....i think topics like this are starting to lose support amongst the hardcore knowledgable city fans

Archived