IGNORED

Get A Grip!

Lew-T

yeah well at least plymouth are stomaching a fight which despite their position is surely more than acceptable to their fans.....unlike our cretins who are showing no commitment whatsoever.....you keep living your mcinnes dream....i think topics like this are starting to lose support amongst the hardcore knowledgable city fans

Stomaching a fight in league 2? I have no Mcinnes dream? I just feel sorry for him. He's come in, tried his best and nothing seems to be going right for him and he's getting most of the stick. I think most of the blame should go to the board, funny how we haven't heard anything from them.

I just want to say that I love Bristol city. I go down every game at home and away when I can. I work 50+ hours a week 35 hours voluntary and put my spare pennies and time into bcfc. I have a bcfc tattoo in my lip. I agree we have been poor, I agree we should do more. But at the end of the week when I turn on the radio/drive to a nicer stadium/visit our home I still get the buzz that we can still win that weekend.

IMO - Bristol city at the moment, it's just the way it is... All we can do is just ride it out, stop stressing and enjoy the game! We won't go down but we won't win the league so why worry?

I just want to say that I love Bristol city. I go down every game at home and away when I can. I work 50+ hours a week 35 hours voluntary and put my spare pennies and time into bcfc. I have a bcfc tattoo in my lip. I agree we have been poor, I agree we should do more. But at the end of the week when I turn on the radio/drive to a nicer stadium/visit our home I still get the buzz that we can still win that weekend.

IMO - Bristol city at the moment, it's just the way it is... All we can do is just ride it out, stop stressing and enjoy the game! We won't go down but we won't win the league so why worry?

Fair enough mate, but we will go down how things are at the mo, thats a fact. Loved to be proved wrong. Enjoyment is not something that i feel when i think of the situation we find ourselves in

Archived