5 Stages Of Grief....where Are You?

Andy082005

Well they say there are 5 stages of grief, they are

Denial

Bargaining

Anger

Depression

Acceptance

So where are you lot?....just to cheer everyone up tonight :-)

How about the sixth turning to drink,I'm off to the fridge right now,and tonight i will be mostly drinking lager.

I accept were in the shit I accept we may go down!

I accept that these are the same players that cost Millen & Johnson there job!

We have a large bunch of weak minded players who simply can't cut it!

I believe mcinnes should be given a chance no matter what division!

I also fear his signings have inspired **** all! So to sum up,

I feel the best thing all BRISTOL CITY FANS can do is hit the bottle as I'm fudging clueless on what the right step forward is!

I accept that this is just the way of football. Some teams are good, some aren't. We aren't that good clearly but we're still nowhere near down yet so I don't see why anyone needs to be depressed or that angry about it tbh.

To blame McInnes like some people seem to be doing is mental, seeing how we've been poor much longer than he's been here. Ok he hasn't really been able to turn it right around yet but in the real world it usually takes a while.

And I don't see how anyone can fault the effort of the players either. From every game I've seen, they've given nothing but 100%, they've just lacked a bit of quality and haven't been anywhere near clinical enough.

It's just the way it is.

So a mix of denial/acceptance :laugh:

Well they say there are 5 stages of grief, they are

Denial

Bargaining

Anger

Depression

Acceptance

So where are you lot?....just to cheer everyone up tonight :-)

Acceptance and think it can't get no worse, if we survive happy days, depression over football, no, anger like managers you calm down within an hour of the game the anger then becomes dissapointment, the other two well you should not be playing sport at a good level.

I've accepted that we would go down more or less from the off this season, Factors being KM was still in charge, The Maynard debarcle, No better players than we already have coming in, retaining players past there best the list goes on.

I'm dreading the last match in May when its confirmed on sky sports that we have gone down, but until i see any improvement on and off the pitch my opinion isnt going to change. SADLY!

Archived