IGNORED

How Times Have Changed...

spudski

...can anyone remember when we were in a similar position, when Benny was in charge?

We seemed to be getting battered every week, but there was a passion about our team, manager and fans. We went down fighting. I actually enjoyed that season in a strange way. We all seemed to be pulling together.

All i feel now is total anger...

I really can't see how our Club has ****** up so badly over the past few years.

I'm really pissed off with our poor decision making...Owner, Board and managers...total **** up...AGAIN.

...can anyone remember when we were in a similar position, when Benny was in charge?

We seemed to be getting battered every week, but there was a passion about our team, manager and fans. We went down fighting. I actually enjoyed that season in a strange way. We all seemed to be pulling together.

All i feel now is total anger...

I really can't see how our Club has ****** up so badly over the past few years.

I'm really pissed off with our poor decision making...Owner, Board and managers...total **** up...AGAIN.

I posted a similar comment yesterday. I remember the away win at Pompey and the graffiti on the Red and white cafe .

"Benny grab your leather jacket the great escape is on "

I also remember going to Crewe and losing and realizing that we have been rounded up by the Gestapo but in a van driven for miles , then the van stops and we are told to get out to stretch our legs and then we our mowed down with a machine gun .

I know what you mean. The atmosphere was amazing when Locke got that header. It was as exciting as a promotion campaign in a strange way! Who in this team is going to fight for us though? Maybe it will start on Tuesday night v Leicester. I can't see it, but keep on praying that it will happen.

Archived