IGNORED

I Never Saw It Coming

TRL

Exactly.

Why would any manager envisage this? It's how we react to it that counts, not whether our crystal ball was working.

If you go back through all his after match statements for the past two months, then look at the statement he didn't see it coming, he is either a liar or an idiot. He has been saying not good enough for months. And now he says he didn't see it coming. Just as laughable as when Millen said it. Difference is, Millen got crucified for it.

If you go back through all his after match statements for the past two months, then look at the statement he didn't see it coming, he is either a liar or an idiot. He has been saying not good enough for months. And now he says he didn't see it coming. Just as laughable as when Millen said it. Difference is, Millen got crucified for it.

It's totally different.

Post-match comments are a completely different thing to predicting something pre-match (and he cannot win no matter what he says in those interviews).

And I think he's neither an idiot or a liar. I do think he's inherited and unbalanced squad lacking fitness and creativity and that is where the problem lies.

This is totally different.

Millen had known these players for years - he had the chance to rectify problems in the summer. We lost caulker and it was obvious that we needed to replace him.

McInnes on the other hand, had these players (that he has only known a few months) playing well and picking up points consistently. No one could have seen this terrible run of form. nor the run of injuries.....

Millen had known these players for years - he had the chance to rectify problems in the summer. We lost caulker and it was obvious that we needed to replace him.

McInnes on the other hand, had these players (that he has only known a few months) playing well and picking up points consistently. No one could have seen this terrible run of form. nor the run of injuries.....

Agree these are the same players who picked up the points when he first came in, with the injuries he must feel like what have i done to deserve this.

Laughable, we all saw it coming weeks ago, yet the man who works with then every day, has constantly been saying we were not good enough, we will put it right next week, we were not good enough, we'll be better next week, we were not good enough, we must get harder to beat, we were not good enough, I never saw it coming! Never saw it coming.

What a load of bollocks, everything he has said up to this moment says we were not good enough, how he never saw it coming is quite ludicrous! How anyone can lay blame elsewhere for what came from his own mouth, is quite frankly unbelievable.

Laughable, we all saw it coming weeks ago, yet the man who works with then every day, has constantly been saying we were not good enough, we will put it right next week, we were not good enough, we'll be better next week, we were not good enough, we must get harder to beat, we were not good enough, I never saw it coming! Never saw it coming.

What a load of bollocks, everything he has said up to this moment says we were not good enough, how he never saw it coming is quite ludicrous! How anyone can lay blame elsewhere for what came from his own mouth, is quite frankly unbelievable.

He knows the players are not good enough, he i think with the group of players he inherited and there performances in the first few games is why he says he did not see this run of form coming.

Ha ha, what a drama queen

Sadly.........i saw this type of post coming!

Won't be the first or the last.

Let the recriminations begin.......

Then he shouldn't chat bollocks, what he has stated shows him in a bad light, along with head down like the rest of the squad and head in hands. Instead of doing all this he should be at the very least trying to motivate from the sidlines. If the manager has no faith why should the players.

He is sending off really poor signals, not only to the fans but players, if you can't see that fair enough, but it is shouting out desperation and not having a clue how to sort it out.

We all know the squad isnt good enough, but he got them picking up points - simply by organising them....

Now, the players confidence is shot and they are getting beat easily - something that was not happening until recently.... and you could see that coming?? I doubt it.

We all know the squad isnt good enough, but he got them picking up points - simply by organising them....

Now, the players confidence is shot and they are getting beat easily - something that was not happening until recently.... and you could see that coming?? I doubt it.

He did. After we beat Saints, Milwall and Donny TRL specifically said on record that we would capitulate in the subsequent 7 games. Keep up Riaz...

Yes, why else do you think Millen was sacked and we have looked woeful apart from a 1 month spell? It has been on the cards for months. Just look back through the forum about our performances and then think did you seriously not see it coming?

M is near N on a keyboard but with his comments i wonder sometimes if he is a City fan, i have nether seen one positive post from him.

You'll have to go back about a year and a half for positives, you see, I am not happy with issues on and off the pitch, of course I could be all happy clappy and pretend all is rosey in the bcfc garden.

Tell me something positive in the last year?

Yes, why else do you think Millen was sacked and we have looked woeful apart from a 1 month spell? It has been on the cards for months. Just look back through the forum about our performances and then think did you seriously not see it coming?

When he says he did not see it coming he means the manager this run of results ten games ago we as fans did not see this coming, now think ten games and what month that was.

Let's just clear this up. If TRL was in McInnes' he would have known that despite playing well picking up a number of points and going defeated throughout November, we would soon capitulate and spiral down the league. Right?

I dont compare millen's reign because millen could not organise a side. Whereas, McInnes could and did.

McInnes may turn out to be a poor manager, but I dont think its fair to judge him when he is sorting out someone else's mess.

He deserves a summer to bring in his own players.

You'll have to go back about a year and a half for positives, you see, I am not happy with issues on and off the pitch, of course I could be all happy clappy and pretend all is rosey in the bcfc garden.

Yes the situation isn't great, but if we're not positive about it and optimistic that we can turn things around then what is the alternative? I understand that the current situation is dire but going down the gate and booing our players all the way to league 1 certainly wouldn't work either. So what is your solution for us fans to do in the meantime?

When you said you would not be coming next season. With your negativity constantly drowning out anyones efforts to try and have a positive impact - hopefully then will include posting on here.

Your constand refferal to "happy clapping" etc just shows that you listen too, respect and qualify the majority of your points with absolutely ZERO substance.

If you DID see it coming then why didnt you post it? It was a chance to be negative, so I'm sure you would have jumped at the chance.

I'm all for peoples right to be downbeat and negative at the moment if it goes hand in hand with some sort of constructive input that might lend a different angle of opinion to their arguement. To just repond to other peoples posts and start new ones that offer nothing constructive - just a constant droan of negativity and doom lends absolutely nothing to the forum.

I truely hope that you are happier in your general life than you appear to come across from the safe anonymity of being sat behind a keyboard spouting constant misery.

I'm sure i'm not the only one on here who is actually starting to feel a little bit sorry for you!

When you said you would not be coming next season. With your negativity constantly drowning out anyones efforts to try and have a positive impact - hopefully then will include posting on here.

Your constand refferal to "happy clapping" etc just shows that you listen too, respect and qualify the majority of your points with absolutely ZERO substance.

If you DID see it coming then why didnt you post it? It was a chance to be negative, so I'm sure you would have jumped at the chance.

I'm all for peoples right to be downbeat and negative at the moment if it goes hand in hand with some sort of constructive input that might lend a different angle of opinion to their arguement. To just repond to other peoples posts and start new ones that offer nothing constructive - just a constant droan of negativity and doom lends absolutely nothing to the forum.

I truely hope that you are happier in your general life than you appear to come across from the safe anonymity of being sat behind a keyboard spouting constant misery.

I'm sure i'm not the only one on here who is actually starting to feel a little bit sorry for you!

Good Post i hate negative people and there are a few serial people on here who when we are doing well they dissapere.

Archived