IGNORED

I Never Saw It Coming

TRL

Despite the excessively negative tone of TRL's posts over the last few weeks in particular, I think he is raising a perfectly valid point... I completely disagree with him as I see the pre/post match interviews as a trivial and meaningless waste of time and no manager really reveals much in them anyway.. But if I did place any significance in what is said in those interviews I might find some of the comments worrying.

Let's not all bicker (What on earth has the world come to when I'm taking the moral high ground?! :smartass: :smartass: )

We're in a pretty big slump right now and unity is all that we can do... I know that's difficult and losing heavily so frequently is tough to take and it's plainly obvious that the players aren't doing their part too.

I cannot envisage this run of form continuing til the season ends. It's just not mathematically reasonable to make that assumption. We are only one good run of form away from safety, and that's the positive I'm holding on to. We all knew when Millen was sacked that the size of the job at this club was massive, it still is and we have to trust Colin and the rest of the boards judgement that Dereks long term vision for this club is the right one.

Good Post i hate negative people and there are a few serial people on here who when we are doing well they dissapere.

It isn't even the fact that they are negative - nobody can be blamed for feeling dejected, downbeat and negative at the moment. It is how they just come on here and with the beauty of hidsight go on and on about everything that is wrong - but never (or at least not very often) contribute anything constructive to suggest a way to change things. That would, in their eyes, take them out of their comfort zone and leave then there to be shot at, if those ideas were ever replicated by those who matter and it didn't bring a turn about in result or performance, then they would be shown up to be as human as everyone else.

Am I feeling positive? Christ No!

Would I like to be in McInness' shoes right now? Certainly not.

If i see somethin I don't like or agree with, then I might feel the need to have a moan about it, but with the proviso that I temper that post with something constructive to suggest a change. It doesn't have to even have a positive angle - just a constructive one!

But there are 3/4 posters on here, who are far worse and everyone else for just stating the blindingly obvious and droaning on about the negative angle without ever contributing anything constructive.

It must be a sad, lonely life to live like that!

Despite the excessively negative tone of TRL's posts over the last few weeks in particular, I think he is raising a perfectly valid point... I completely disagree with him as I see the pre/post match interviews as a trivial and meaningless waste of time and no manager really reveals much in them anyway.. But if I did place any significance in what is said in those interviews I might find some of the comments worrying.

Let's not all bicker (What on earth has the world come to when I'm taking the moral high ground?! :smartass: :smartass: )

We're in a pretty big slump right now and unity is all that we can do... I know that's difficult and losing heavily so frequently is tough to take and it's plainly obvious that the players aren't doing their part too.

I cannot envisage this run of form continuing til the season ends. It's just not mathematically reasonable to make that assumption. We are only one good run of form away from safety, and that's the positive I'm holding on to. We all knew when Millen was sacked that the size of the job at this club was massive, it still is and we have to trust Colin and the rest of the boards judgement that Dereks long term vision for this club is the right one.

Agree there law of averages we will get a win but we need this ASAP, like winning you get used to losing. Derek has planted a few bricks many more to build, we need a solid foundation and sacking McInnes like some people are saying is madness.

Archived