IGNORED

Great Atmosphere!

Lew-T

amazing atmosphere = no voice left, great night - some great songs in particular " were playing two up front thats why were scoring " and " you must be s---t were winning at home" the East end was awesome - i switched from the atyeo to their for tonight and you cant beat it - the atyeo is like a morge in comparsion But everyone tonight was brilliant,well done everyone in the ground - amazing night, bring on Cardiff

We were enjoying ourselves so much in the EE we had ourselves a game of keepy uppy, thanks to the kind the ball boy who threw it back to us when it ended up by him. He even laughed when we sang "sacked in the morning" to him for throwing it back! Jamo was watching and laughing at one point too!

Cracking atmosphere, well done everyone.

Everyone was superb tonight. Cracking shift from the team, personally I thought Stead had possibly his best game for the club and as someone put before tonight it was HARDCORE and all sides of the ground were immense?

My can of Stowfords taste so much sweeter tonight.

Massive congrats to all.

:chant6ez:

anyone listen to it on the radio? Did it sound buzzing? could you hear the noise?

keep ball was quality, even nugent laughed when we sang your getting sacked in the morning to the ball boy - quality

Sounded caustic towards Leicester, big roar and noise after Leicester scored, bigger after our equalizer, massive as they went of, sounded pretty constant 2nd half, very noisy after the goals and ft.

A very good atmosphere from before the kick off too, sure it affected the players positively. Often we'd collapse conceding two.

I enjoyed the EE telling the ball boy who threw them the ball back that he'd be sacked in the morning.

Well done to all tonight. The atmosphere has finally made a return to The Gate...now let's keep it going until the end of the season and help keep these boys in the Championship.

Eastonboy is right, the noise as the players went in to the tunnel was excellent and exactly what we / they need. It does go to show you though that perhaps everyone - fans, players, board, all realise we're right in the dog fight, time's running out, and those rallying calls to make some noise really are needed.

Well done to the East End, "Sacked in the morning" was brilliant. Glad the humor has made a return tonight. Let's see if that's echoed on the forum ^_^

Credit to the club for the rallying call to the supporters, credit to the manager for a brave team selection, credit to the supporters for what sounds like superb backing and credit to the players for a brave, battling performance.

Wish I could have been there tonight, but it's nights like these where we are reminded why we all follow this great club. When everyone is pulling in the same direction, we are a powerful force. We are going to need to keep this up for the rest of the season, and if we are to go down, we'll go down fighting. If the club stays united, the fans sing and scream and shout and back the team, and the players keep putting in the effort, then I think we'll have just enough.

I'm a happy City fan tonight!

Well done to all tonight. The atmosphere has finally made a return to The Gate...now let's keep it going until the end of the season and help keep these boys in the Championship.

Eastonboy is right, the noise as the players went in to the tunnel was excellent and exactly what we / they need. It does go to show you though that perhaps everyone - fans, players, board, all realise we're right in the dog fight, time's running out, and those rallying calls to make some noise really are needed.

Well done to the East End, "Sacked in the morning" was brilliant. Glad the humor has made a return tonight. Let's see if that's echoed on the forum ^_^

Spot on Phil C. There was definitely a feeling around AG of We HAVE to win this one - or face the likelihood of relegation. That revved up the crowd and we certainly played a big part this evening. Best atmosphere and most entertaining game at home this season I think

What impressed me was the massive commitment from the players tonight all over the park throughout the entire game. Don't forget Leicester are an in-form side in the NPC having won their last three games I believe and they did look impressive coming forward in numbers, but our defence held up well.

After a performance like that it seems wrong to pick out individual players but (for me) Cisse was MOM. He is Prem class and it it was great to see Mcallister back at LB. I know he's getting on a bit but he commands that position and we have missed his dead ball kicks.

Huge relief. Bring on Cardiff.

A very good atmosphere from before the kick off too, sure it affected the players positively. Often we'd collapse conceding two.

I thought the reaction to conceding each goal was key. Usually when we concede we get a mixture of negativity and nervousness from the crowd. I think the players pick up on this and also become very nervous. But tonight, the crowd didn't turn negative and Ashton gate didnt feel nervous. (even though I was)

A very determined performance from the players and fans.

Archived