IGNORED

Cardiff's Form = Poor

Kid in the Riot

2-0 Bristol City I think. Unless Malky Mackay changes things.

Is that Adomah chap playing?

We wil have to wait and see on Uncle Albert but the way we played without him on Tues leads me to hoping he is on bench again TBH

How many coming over CBL?..............I heard only 600 but cant see that meself.........will be passing the old Cabot park on my way to the game so will give you guys collecting your tickets a wave :sub:

And keep out of our pubs in Chepstow on your way over as well ......... :D

Over 700 sold as of Thursday apparently.

http://www.cardiffci...php?f=2&t=74366

Very poor in my opinion. Of course, it is on TV, the chance of train travel is more or less ruled out, Wales rugby are playing, and most of us spent a good £150-200 on tickets, travel and booze for Wembley, but it's still piss poor.

I wouldn't say that was piss poor and we've taken similar numbers to your place with same restrictions in place.

You ain't that big :icecream:

None of my Cardiff mates fancy it, reckon it's a recipe for disaster, they think our lot will be out in numbers with a days worth of booze in their bellies intent on trouble, can't say I blame them really.

I'll be there in the Lions from 2.................still waiting for this mystical coach load of lads.........!!!!!!!!!

How many teams is that now.........

Archived