IGNORED

Midweek Rants

Tall King Blox

We only scored 3 ffs, not good enough. In all seriousness I took a £5 bet with a bloke in work that we'd score 5 goals in a game this season, still time, hes a diehard gooner who lives 120 miles away and goes to the emirates cup!

Nice Rant, first reply...you win another rant !

I "don't like" Chopra. He's a little weasel of a man. I'm guessing he's going to retire soon just so he can come out of retirement and score against us.

I also don't like Ridsdale. He's a little ferret of a man. Weasely, shifty, mealy-mouthed. Made a living out of ruining football clubs.

I'm sure there's a reason why I don't like these people but I just can't put my finger on it.

By all accounts the police are going to crack down on any "racist chants" on saturday FFS , there wont be anyone left in the ground come the end of the game , they even call thmselves sheep shaggers !!!

Kin Mint.. to be honest i will be a tad overserved by 5.20 ish.. if i see any racing chavs i will inform the nearest c,c,c,cu,cun,constable

My rant:

Non football topics being left in the football forum, the football forum, a place where I come to escape the everyday bullshit that life has to offer.

Move that ******* KONY topic, before I start dumping everything that pisses me off in the world outside of football, into the football forum!!!!!!!

Good rantage, with a touch of keyboard anger,,,almost felt your fingers hitting the keys, we need more rants, Oh sorry Mr Wolf, i agree with the post, need no political meddling on this forum, sorry about this thread, just a diversion to let off steam...oh you did....

I "don't like" Chopra. He's a little weasel of a man. I'm guessing he's going to retire soon just so he can come out of retirement and score against us.

I also don't like Ridsdale. He's a little ferret of a man. Weasely, shifty, mealy-mouthed. Made a living out of ruining football clubs.

I'm sure there's a reason why I don't like these people but I just can't put my finger on it.

My rant is - there's nothing wrong with weasels, they are attractive animals, deal very effectively with the vermin problem for us humans and pound-for-pound they are rock 'ard!

Agree with you about Chopra and Ridsdale though!

My rant is - there's nothing wrong with weasels, they are attractive animals, deal very effectively with the vermin problem for us humans and pound-for-pound they are rock 'ard!

Anyone up for a weasle thread ?

I humbly apologise to weasels. Chopra is a little skunk of a man.

I think a fair few fans might be moaning about the east end on saturday , against the foxes we still had half of the east end even though foxes brought quite alot.

This is the cardiff fixture I doubt city will risk(or be allowed by police to do this) any chance of any trouble at AG so I expect just season ticket holders comes saturday.

Which is a big shame as even though I don't really hear the east end from the ateyo . I still think the more we have in the east end less chance of the opposing fans thinking they are loud just because they out number us in the east end.

Not from us, but P'boro' fans;

Saturday Posh lost at Palace and Tuesday night saw a 3-0 home defeat by Millwall.

Local radio phone in was pleasing to hear, (but sounded like so many posts on OTIB about City).

1. Fergusson left Posh when they were bottom of the Championship. he left Preston when they were bottom of the Championship ands now he's taking Posh there again.

2. Fergusson is out of his depth at Championship level.

3. Other teams have sussed us out and there is no plan B.

4. Our players aren't good enough

5. Why de we transfer Ryan Bennett? We should have arranged to loan him back for the rest of the season.

6. We are doomed.

Archived