IGNORED

Jcr Joins Orient

hinsleburg

Good League 1 player, poor Championship player.

Average league one player at best I am afraid. If he was a good league one player I would have expected bigger clubs to be sniffing around him to help get them over the line. Glad to see him gone, if he never plays for us again it will be too soon.

In his two years at the club I don't think I ever once saw JCR in his natural right wing position, so to be fair to him we never saw his true potential. He's a lovely bloke so I wish him the best in his future elsewhere.

Nice bloke or not, not good enough I am afraid. I hope he can go and get his career back on track elsewhere though. He has been played in a number of positions during his time here, both wings and at the top of a 3 in midfield. Best game I saw him play was at home to Cardiff last year.

He has only scored 20 goals over a 10 year career. Nowhere near good enough for this level.

probably asked for a move once bryan was included ahead of him and neither he or woolford made the squad. respect to him for not just sitting around collecting his wages. not a bad player at that level, but still the only player i've seen sent off at AG for diving! during his barnsley days if i remember correctly.

A one trick pony if you ask me but I'd rather have him than the wolfman any day.

He can play in a number of positions but he isn't strong enough to force his way into the starting 11 and if you can't do that then you're not offering competition for places which is what we need.

Nice bloke though

Archived