IGNORED

Team For Tomorrow

Taylor10

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are with regards to what the team should be tomorrow? Pretty uneventful friday night so just putting it out there. I would go.....

James

Carey, Fonts, McManus, McAllister

Foster, Cisse, Davis, Pearson

Pitman, Stead

Subs- Gerken, Nyatanga, Bryan, Adomah, Wood

I was very impressed with Bryan the other night, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if he starts and I am sure he will only get better with games. But given the strength of Cardiff's midfield and the ability of Whittingham, I personally think the experience of Davis is too important for us to leave him out. I still think Foster and Pearson could provide the same discipline and work rate from wide. Thoughts?

I would probably bring Adomah in for Foster myself but otherwise the same I think. I didn't think Foster did that well on the wing, and I think we need to have a real go at Cardiff. Carey can probably cope with Adomah's slightly weaker defending.

I would probably bring Adomah in for Foster myself but otherwise the same I think. I didn't think Foster did that well on the wing, and I think we need to have a real go at Cardiff. Carey can probably cope with Adomah's slightly weaker defending.

I agree, do need to have a go, and your right about Foster he wasn't great. But he does at least provide a balance. Would obviously be tempted to go with Adomah if I was del but in a 4-4-2 I worry about us being a bit too exposed.

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are with regards to what the team should be tomorrow? Pretty uneventful friday night so just putting it out there. I would go.....

James

Carey, Fonts, McManus, McAllister

Foster, Cisse, Davis, Pearson

Pitman, Stead

Subs- Gerken, Nyatanga, Bryan, Adomah, Wood

I was very impressed with Bryan the other night, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if he starts and I am sure he will only get better with games. But given the strength of Cardiff's midfield and the ability of Whittingham, I personally think the experience of Davis is too important for us to leave him out. I still think Foster and Pearson could provide the same discipline and work rate from wide. Thoughts?

That would be my team exactly!

Wouldn't bring a half fit Albert back in.

I'm in the camp of not changing a winning team but I'm not so sure that McInnes is. With Davis and Albert fully fit again I would expect at least one, if not both to start the game. It would be Bryan to make his way to the bench.

What is fully fit for davis though who didn't play a game for two years before coming to us and then after a game or two already back on the side lines.if fit Adomah back in for Foster but otherwise would keep team unchanged.

I would start with the same team as Tuesday, gives the players the belief and confidence following on from that game, and there's the added bonus of having a fit Albert on the bench to come on against tired Cardiff legs should we need it, whether it's to change the game, run the game down or just to take the piss (hopefully it's one of the latter!)

Why change a winning team ? Keep it as it is i say. We created more on Tuesday Night without Adomah, than we have in any match recently so why bring him back in, We look more solid with Foster on the right and Alberts always useful to bring on with 20 mins left against a tired fullback

Agree with your selection, and definitely wouldn't bring Albert back in regardless of fitness. Foster did well defending and has enough pace to help out on the break.

If Bryan plays I wouldn't be at all doubtful of his ability to cope. Think he was strong.

+1

Didn't think Albert made a positive difference when he came on, on Tuesday

Lost a bit of balance in fact !

Alberts time may come again, but not in this team line up playing a real 442.

If he's fit them maybe an impact sub

All IMO of course

Archived