IGNORED

Very Unlucky...unbelievable Effort...pearson, Mcmanus, Stead Brilliant

MC RISK77

i never knocked your opinion - I was defending mine.... You said "who needs enemies when you have fans like you" - all because I took off my Bcfc glasses for a second and said Cardiff had more quality than us - which would make sense when you look at what they have achieved this season compared to us.

That's not to say we played badly - we probabaly played the best we could.

yep i have had the bcfc glasses off most of the season and can see that they as a squad and club are well ahead of us at the moment, but what i was trying to get at when i started the post was that for those 90 minutes yesterday i honestly thought we were the better team on the night

i never knocked your opinion - I was defending mine.... You said "who needs enemies when you have fans like you" - all because I took off my Bcfc glasses for a second and said Cardiff had more quality than us - which would make sense when you look at what they have achieved this season compared to us.

That's not to say we played badly - we probabaly played the best we could.

Whats what they have achieved this season got to do with the game?( only joking!!) i actually dont think we are too far apart in our views- i accept they had more quality but think we did all we could - maybe i read to much into your 1st comment - apologies.

Whats what they have achieved this season got to do with the game?( only joking!!) i actually dont think we are too far apart in our views- i accept they had more quality but think we did all we could - maybe i read to much into your 1st comment - apologies.

Where have I said that we didn't do all we could? We played well by our standards no doubt. Wasn't enough tho

I thought mcmanus was pretty good.

He's the first defender we have had in ages who doesn't constantly hoof it back into oppo's feet.

He picked out passes well from the back.

If we played with that tempo and just don't drop back deep as much I think we will survive well.

If we don't....All over.

Stead has always been a pretty decent player ESP when the side he plays in have the tools to get the ball to him in decent positions...something we have struggled to do for ages (maynard etc)

Pearson and Pitman played well, perhaps a bit more directness from them would of done us a favor, Same with Adomah (Good cameo would like to see him go beyond the defense and really take players on more, Something he hasn't done for a while)

All in all - Good performance and work rate all round, Unlucky result.

Archived