IGNORED

Very Unlucky...unbelievable Effort...pearson, Mcmanus, Stead Brilliant

MC RISK77

very unlucky tonight, thought we were the better team all night, performance of stead mcmanus and pearson offers encouragement that we now have a solid spine to the team......onwards and upwards if we perform like this the rest of the season we will be safe.....just

I thought Baaaaaaaaaaaaaadiffs three extra men in black had a blinder for them! I also agree that there is much to look forward to from us.

Thank god for that I can't believe people are saying we were the better team and deserved the win. Laughable

I don't think many are saying we deserved the win. We certainly were not the better team by any stretch. They were far better on the ball than we were. It was a dogged display from us. At times we looked decent, but often looked completely devoid of anything - passing to players into corners with two opposition players around them and no outlet, hopeful, pointless lobs over the top to no one in particular, and pumping the ball forward attempting percentage football when we don't have the players forward to make that work. It was horrid to watch at times, particularly in the first half. It was, however, better than some of the shit we've served up in the last couple of months under McInnes

Agree that Pearson looks a very good player when he plays in the middle. Thought bar the own goal McManus looked very assured, otherwise Cisse and Stead had quality games, Stead has been our best player for the last 4 games or so. If we play like that for the rest of the season we should stay up.

How many saves did James make,how many saves did the crapdiff keeper make.Crapdiff lots of passes not a lot of shots on target.

The taffs were very neat and tidy and kept the ball well, but you can see why they are lower in the table than they've been used to in the last few seasons. They just weren't clinical in front of goal. They got the ball into our box pretty easily and I was thinking at the end of the 1st half that they could have been out of sight if they'd still had Chopra and Bothroyd in the side.

We put in a massive effort and we deserved a point imo, but there was a sizable gulf in quality between the two sides.

No I thought we just about deserved a point. We were shocking first half.

Your clearly a glass half empty type of bloke. If you thought we were shocking 1st half you clearly havent watched much football at the Gate this season. We had the better chances 2 nd half - Cardiff goals were 2 ogs. But eh its all about personal opinions

No I thought we just about deserved a point. We were shocking first half.

We weren't great first half, but we were better than Cardiff. We were better than them in the second half (at least after the first few minutes) as well.

Unlucky today IMO, a draw would have been a reasonable result but if any team "deserved" to win, it was us.

Your clearly a glass half empty type of bloke. If you thought we were shocking 1st half you clearly havent watched much football at the Gate this season. We had the better chances 2 nd half - Cardiff goals were 2 ogs. But eh its all about personal opinions

Can't fault the effort mate, but quality is in general not good enough.

The taffs were very neat and tidy and kept the ball well, but you can see why they are lower in the table than they've been used to in the last few seasons. They just weren't clinical in front of goal. They got the ball into our box pretty easily and I was thinking at the end of the 1st half that they could have been out of sight if they'd still had Chopra and Bothroyd in the side.

We put in a massive effort and we deserved a point imo, but there was a sizable gulf in quality between the two sides.

Agree to a point,but thier team is what it is as is ours, for sheer heart and effort I thought we were outstanding and very unlucky, thier keeper made 2 or 3 great saves James did little else than pick 2 deflected shots out of the net,but thats football I guess,and thats why we love it ,its totally unpredictable,time for a curry and a cider onwards and upwards coyr

We weren't great first half, but we were better than Cardiff. We were better than them in the second half (at least after the first few minutes) as well.

Unlucky today IMO, a draw would have been a reasonable result but if any team "deserved" to win, it was us.

Exactly the way I saw it, in fact we had the only clear cut chance of the first half and could easily have gone in 1 up, another 3 chances in the second, Cardiff had one reasonable chance that Fontaine stopped with a great last ditch tackle.

Decent performance. Cardiff were technically a far better team, no point denying, but we deserved a point for dogged display. Thought Stead and Cisse were contenders for our Man of Match, though decent performances by most. Woolford simply not good enough, but then we knew that already!

Bit dissappointed in Davis, one good shot, but gave the ball away several times and generally looked off the pace.

Decent performance. Cardiff were technically a far better team, no point denying, but we deserved a point for dogged display. Thought Stead and Cisse were contenders for our Man of Match, though decent performances by most. Woolford simply not good enough, but then we knew that already!

Bit dissappointed in Davis, one good shot, but gave the ball away several times and generally looked off the pace.

Yes technically better but needed 2 incredibly deflected goals and still only created one other chance, which Fontaine snuffed out.

Davis has been out for almost 2 years it's not quite like getting back onto a bike.

Really? I thought we were clearly better side 2nd half and had more posession, moved the ball round well and had the better chances. Dont know why you think we werent even close?

We were okay and had some decent chances. But Cardiff looked so much better with the ball and knocked it round well, even though we often had all our players behind the ball. They always looked like they were going to score.

You could see why they are near the top and we are near the bottom.

We were okay and had some decent chances. But Cardiff looked so much better with the ball and knocked it round well, even though we often had all our players behind the ball. They always looked like they were going to score.

You could see why they are near the top and we are near the bottom.

Unbelievable ! With fans like you who needs enemies!

Archived