IGNORED

Commentator

Bcfc3660

I watched the game online one one of the many feeds that was available. Just after we conceded the second goal the commentator said 'it's about time Cardiff had a bit of good luck this season. A decent cup run and hardly dangling above the drop zone are they? ****** me right off.

The problem with turning up to commentate once in a while is that you base everything you say on table positions and current form. Hence why the commentators played everything up that Cardiff did and played down everything we did on the whole. Every time Miller got near the ball he seemed to wet himself with excitement. The bias towards Cardiff was incredible at times making them out to be a Premier League type outfit that were having an off day. In fact I thought City made them look ordinary and it wasn't them having a dodgy day at the office - for most of the game at any rate. Still I guess it's expected and it wont be the first or last time it happens...

I also found the pre-match 'giggle' that David James would not be going anywhere near the Premier League with City annoying to say the least. In fact James continuous dream to be playing in the Premier League at his age is making me think he's not thinking about staying around longer than the end of this season if the right offer comes in. Still what's the oldest premier/1st division goalie there's been? If I remember rightly Shilts played until he was 47 so maybe if we can stay up there's still hope for us with him!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived