IGNORED

Cardiff Fans' View On Yesterday's Result

The Exiled Robin

Rub of the Green?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Brilliant you are genuinely funny, even funnier than the other gobshite Rhod Gilbert and much funnier than Rob Brydon (who is about as funny as an orphanage burning down) but are you as good looking as Ruth Jones who is probably slightly funnier than you?.

Oi, I like Rob Brydon!. (And he also has the sense to be a Swansea City fan)

Sounds like a lot of whistiling in the dark to keep your spirits up on this forum :)

We were poor yesterday and were still a match for you lot. You might escape relegation but if you do it will be by the skin of your teeth. We won't go up, although we'll probably end up in the play-off spots. Next season we will make a bit more progress and our attendances will be among the highest in the division as they have been this season. Not sure about you if you go down. Maybe Lansdown will finally give you up as a bad job and throw his lot in with his other team, Rovers.

Thanks for the goals by the way. If we are still in the same division next season I think we'll let you play on your own and still probably win :)

3-0 OH YES!!!!!!!!!

Went on CCMB last night, as I enjoy reading that forum and I was flabbergasted at how many posts were dedicated to slaging off Mackay!

Only weeks ago he was deemed as the new Ferguson (cringe), now he's "stubborn", "naive" etc etc.

I wonder if you win a few and put a run together, if he shall regain his hero status? It was only a few weeks ago that the local rag was giving away Malkay masks for free (cringe)! FICKLE.

By the way, if you want an illustration of the term 'fickle' have a gander at the posts on this forum about McInnes since his appointment (cringe). :)

Yes my friend but you omit one big difference, under your previous manager and Malky you have been there or there a bouts, play offs finals, play offs, FA cup final, league cup final and under our last 2 managers we have been flirting with relegation, that sort of makes a big difference to the mindset of the fans wouldn't you agree.

Well if anything it would give us more reason to be impatient wouldn't it? i.e. the new manager looks like doing exactly what he previous one did - sack him! Not my view obviously :)

Why would that be?, it's not as you have any recent history of playing in the top flight is it?, 1960's is the last time you played in the top flight, even us and your Swansea mates can beat that (in Swansea's case twice).

As Clint Eastwood you to say "a good man always knows his limitations".

Again, not having played top flight football would make us more impatient to experience it. You don't appear to be able to construct and maintain a logical argument. I'm sure you have lots of other nice qualities though if that helps. :) To remind you, the premise is that Wurzel fans are just as fickle as Cardiff fans when it comes to having patience with their managers.

I totally agree, our 'fans' got rid of the best manager for 30 years, Gary Johnson was forced out but roughly 65%-70% of our fanbase and for that, I will never forget. GJ was a victim of his own success, we had no right to finish 4th, 10th and 10th, the cycle was ending with a safe 18th(ish) position with a clear out and rebuild in the summer, but unfortunately the fans forced him out and now we are where we are.

Archived