IGNORED

Farmer From Bristol Chant

Red Rag

Thought that chant was pure class yesterday, clearly iritated the Cardiff fans, which of course

its meant to do. Being so simple and repetitive gives the perfect oportunity for all the ground

to join in unison. Any toughts on terms that could be used for our up and comming opponents.

Portsmouth next, whats in going to be?

Thought that chant was pure class yesterday, clearly iritated the Cardiff fans, which of course

its meant to do. Being so simple and repetitive gives the perfect oportunity for all the ground

to join in unison. Any toughts on terms that could be used for our up and comming opponents.

Portsmouth next, whats in going to be?

'Where's all your money gone' or 'Championship, your avin a laugh' :laughcont:

Just to clarify..

While it sounds like a humourous take on a chant, it's a good 25 years since any Cardiff fan took offence at the 'sheepshagger' thing.

We sing '1-0 to the sheepshaggers' ourselves!

Most of the 7/800 or so were under 18, your support last night was embarrassing.

Aim aware that the attendance was crap,however we got behind our team, unlike your lot, until of coursemyou scored the 2nd and the kids woke up.

Cringeworthy Cardiff support, a pale shadow of what you used to be.

and what about your support? It was average considering how much you all hate cardiff and was not slightly intimidating. Your attempts at half heartedly booing our players didn't work as we worked the ball far better than your stale midfield.

and don't mention the numbers... you yourselves have brought some very small crowds to the CCS since its opening!

Personally I just love making David James look a fool everytime we meet. Since he's been at you we have put almost 10 past him!

Just to clarify..

While it sounds like a humourous take on a chant, it's a good 25 years since any Cardiff fan took offence at the 'sheepshagger' thing.

We sing '1-0 to the sheepshaggers' ourselves!

Can I therefore take it that Cardiff fans are no very Libral in thier attitude and now take sheep shagging as a permisable past time in the valleys then.

and what about your support? It was average considering how much you all hate cardiff and was not slightly intimidating. Your attempts at half heartedly booing our players didn't work as we worked the ball far better than your stale midfield.

and don't mention the numbers... you yourselves have brought some very small crowds to the CCS since its opening!

Personally I just love making David James look a fool everytime we meet. Since he's been at you we have put almost 10 past him!

DJ made made no mistakes in the game, but enjoy your fantasy anyway.

To be fair, if our midfield is stale, yours wasn't much better... If we had to score both of your goals it doesn't say much about your strike force either...

had you tried playing football instead of trying to chop us down you may have got somewhere. But then does Mcguiness buy into that philosophy?

Well considering the successful season you've had and the season of turmoil we've had, for us to be so close to beating you just shows the character of my club which I am immensely proud of.

Sometimes a sense of humility especially when posting on rival fans sites would go a long way to getting a more balanced opinion

Great result by Swansea today, they are by far and away the biggest club in Wales, there support is always loud too, good to see them doing well.

Come now..by far the best team, there is no doubt of that, but Cardiff (and Bristol City) are both generally speaking bigger clubs than Swansea. Unlike most Cardiff fans I have no problem with Swansea doing well, but they aren't a bigger club than Cardiff,..they are just doing much better at the moment.

Come now..by far the best team, there is no doubt of that, but Cardiff (and Bristol City) are both generally speaking bigger clubs than Swansea. Unlike most Cardiff fans I have no problem with Swansea doing well, but they aren't a bigger club than Cardiff,..they are just doing much better at the moment.

The thing is, both of you have never been big clubs. I looked at your average attendance in 2005/06 and it was 11,700! Just shows to us that if we get the stadium built and better football, then we will attract 20,000 every game.

The thing is, both of you have never been big clubs. I looked at your average attendance in 2005/06 and it was 11,700! Just shows to us that if we get the stadium built and better football, then we will attract 20,000 every game.

It could be argued that Swansea, Cardiff, Bristol City and perhaps Plymouth are the four most underachieving clubs in British football. 4 substantially sized cities with decent catchment areas and just one trophy between them. There can be few other cities with such low levels of achievement (Hull maybe?)

Potential is there for all of them, but it just never seems to come off..maybe Swansea are grasping the mantel now, and they are doing so as a sustainably run club.

Aside from the last 6 months though there is little to suggest that Swansea are bigger than Cardiff. Even now, there is little to suggest it.

You've put eight past him, but to be fair to you I expect you've just learnt to count to ten and were desperate to show that new found knowledge off.

It could be argued that Swansea, Cardiff, Bristol City and perhaps Plymouth are the four most underachieving clubs in British football. 4 substantially sized cities with decent catchment areas and just one trophy between them. There can be few other cities with such low levels of achievement (Hull maybe?)

Potential is there for all of them, but it just never seems to come off..maybe Swansea are grasping the mantel now, and they are doing so as a sustainably run club.

Aside from the last 6 months though there is little to suggest that Swansea are bigger than Cardiff. Even now, there is little to suggest it.

I know and you look at little towns like Wigan, Bolton and Blackburn who are all playing top flight football and have been successful. Just sad to see that just 12,000 people turnt up for a derby! It's a bad time to be a city fan, infact, it's a bad time to be a bristolian at the minute.

Fair play, I think you talk some sense. Have a look at UK large urban zones to compare the sizes, Bristol at 1million and Cardiff at 800,000 are both much bigger than Plymouth and Swansea, however, we've also got those horrible little ground stealers in our patch to cater for some of the catchment.

I know and you look at little towns like Wigan, Bolton and Blackburn who are all playing top flight football and have been successful. Just sad to see that just 12,000 people turnt up for a derby! It's a bad time to be a city fan, infact, it's a bad time to be a bristolian at the minute.

It was on telly, we've been shyte lately and got done by six last time we played them here. Plus two games in a week during tough times, so hardly surprising it was a low attendance.

It was on telly, we've been shyte lately and got done by six last time we played them here. Plus two games in a week during tough times, so hardly surprising it was a low attendance.

Some reasonable points but let's not forget the 6-0 horror show was 2 years ago and we got some semblance of revenge by hammering them 3-0 at home last year.

I actually cringe at some of the wurzels songs - drink up thee zider is fine but singing I am a zider drinker etc I feel just makes us sound a little bit like we are at some sort of barn dance than a football match - just my opinion.

EE should drop all that ernie and i am cider drinker stuff and just go woo wooo all the to me like all the rest and sit down and bve quiet till the team is winning.

Archived