IGNORED

Farmer From Bristol Chant

Red Rag

This caught on in the Dolmand! Everyone was clapping and I really want to do it next time!

Adjust the words?

If you mean the awful woooaaah crap then seriously!? I have heard the last 3 teams in a row do it, Leicester, Blackpool, Cardiff. Palace started it, it's almost as awful as Man City copying Lech Poznan and Doncaster copy 'Bounce around the ground...' do you not get it that our own songs are just tons better? Or were you being sarcastic?

If you mean the awful woooaaah crap then seriously!? I have heard the last 3 teams in a row do it, Leicester, Blackpool, Cardiff. Palace started it, it's almost as awful as Man City copying Lech Poznan and Doncaster copy 'Bounce around the ground...' do you not get it that our own songs are just tons better? Or were you being sarcastic?

I am sure he is refering to the Farmer from Bristol Chant. If you were in the East End then perhaps not aware

how the rest of the ground reacted to the song. The lapse in play caused through injury to the Cardiff player

meant preaty much the whole Dolman stand joined in once the words were established, other parts also for all I

know, hard to hear. It was most enjoyable taking the P1ss out of Cardiff for what seemed like 10 mins or so. a

repeat performance against WHU with adapted Cokney abuse would be just great.

I think you should read the post again before you slate other people..

Archived