IGNORED

Cheltenham Festival

Jordan Tansley

Despite having a very bad day managed to win a £100 free bet with Stan James just be re-tweeting something! What is everyones tips today (apart from stop gambling and posting on OTIB when I should be working)

If it's a free bet stick it on a favourite to place to ensure you get it in your bank account. You can always play about with the money - but just make sure you win the initial bet.

That's what I'd do in your position anyway...

If it's a free bet stick it on a favourite to place to ensure you get it in your bank account. You can always play about with the money - but just make sure you win the initial bet.

That's what I'd do in your position anyway...

Yea I nearly whacked it all on Bayern last night but wasn't sure of them (bad call obviously), in the end I went a little bit balls deep on the Big Bucks/Long Run double and splashed the whole 100 on it. I will have a bet on Kauto on the day so hopefully will get some return. But who knows!

Went yesterday, great day out only in the best mate enclosure, £22 and all you need. Got lucky had teaforthree, finians rainbow simonsig and son of flicka, lost big on grand crus tho. Best tip today albertas run in the 2.40, always runs well in this race, and he shares a name similar to our favourite winger

Went yesterday, great day out only in the best mate enclosure, £22 and all you need. Got lucky had teaforthree, finians rainbow simonsig and son of flicka, lost big on grand crus tho. Best tip today albertas run in the 2.40, always runs well in this race, and he shares a name similar to our favourite winger

Oh Dear. I hae money on Albertas Run at 9/1. I've had a dire Cheltenham so far... and today that horse forms part of a Canadian. On the basis that Torres will score again one day (and a hatful at that), my bets will come good again

Oh Dear. I hae money on Albertas Run at 9/1. I've had a dire Cheltenham so far... and today that horse forms part of a Canadian. On the basis that Torres will score again one day (and a hatful at that), my bets will come good again

Keep the faith, lots of great horses in this race. Medermit and riverside theatre cant be disputed

Well I've survived another winter and Gold Cup day has finally arrived. Still wake up feeling excited even at my advanced age. I don't usually approve of 'fun bets' but normally set aside a small pot for the Festival. Unfortunately this year my wife has been unwell and I've only managed to watch Tuesday's races. Just had a small flutter on Betfair on the favourite not to win the Champion Hurdle. Odds on and eight years old had to be taken on. I feel pretty much the same about Kauto Star today. Surely it can't win this at twelve, can it ? It will be a truly immense performance if it does as I think only a couple of horses have ever won at this age. However, the odds are too long to back against it so looking for a fun alternative. Have decided on Midnight Chase, e/w at around 14/1, in good form and loves the track, was very impressive around Cheltenham last time out and a multiple CD winner. Fingers crossed.

Archived