IGNORED

No Spare Ribs Tonight

notsobigfatdave

No Ribs tonight for Scunny??? Injurred????

Get rid of him quick... hes a sick note always injured..and hes Useless.. and not right in the head..made of glass, fragile, cut himself shaving, broke a nail or something minor...

Thought Id get the post in before Big Tits Tansley and his chronies start sticking the pins in. :banana::laugh:

10, 9, 8, 7.......Isnt that the way it goes....

Jordan Jordan can you hear me Jordan....Where are you ????? :laugh:

OP is a tool

:laugh: :laugh:

The first one to bite ..Hook line and sinker... Even Ribeiros forum nemesis, Jordan, to his credit, didnt tale the bait...

I may be a tool but on a distinctly elevated mental plane than you :laugh:

Ribs had a slight injury but should be back against the Addicks Saturday which if the rumours pre season are true will be a massive game for him. I hope he has a good game.

10, 9, 8, 7,................

Bit surprised at this thread Dave, you tend to talk a lot of sense - ex pro I believe?

Never had you down for a wum, and glad JT didn't rise to it

10, 9, 8, 7 etc etc

Just an inane, post trying to stir up a bit of emotions to stave off the boredom before Cities next match.

Ex pro yes but only in the minor divisions in the 70,s ...football wasnt good..nor was the money....wish I was the same weight now though.. :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

The first one to bite ..Hook line and sinker... Even Ribeiros forum nemesis, Jordan, to his credit, didnt tale the bait...

I'd hardly say I was Ribeiros forum nemesis, Dave. I'd probably say that was you....

Everyone wants him to do well, we support City and want out youth products to do well. When they don't we're all disappointed and will speculate as to the reasons why. You, despite the insider knowledge, contribute nothing but aggression in the face of insinuations that Ribeiro is anything but perfect.

A higher mental plane but a refusal to accept or acknowledge the obvious weaknesses in his game and fitness record. I said it before, you are one of the main antagonists when it comes to a lack or sympathy for Ribeiro. If someone with such obvious (and hilariously denied) connections to the player is going to act the way you do, why would fans be endeared to the lad who has played for the club only a handful of times.

This isn't a bite, this is my opinion of both you and the Ribeiro situation. I would love for him to come back to city, play a lot of games and become the player his talents and potential make possible. All of us would.

Just an inane, post trying to stir up a bit of emotions to stave off the boredom before Cities next match.

Ex pro yes but only in the minor divisions in the 70,s ...football wasnt good..nor was the money....wish I was the same weight now though.. :laugh: :laugh:

Boredom is the right word, whether City are playing or not right now - will be glad when this season is over, whatever the outcome!

Who did you play for mate?

I'd hardly say I was Ribeiros forum nemesis, Dave. I'd probably say that was you....

Everyone wants him to do well, we support City and want out youth products to do well. When they don't we're all disappointed and will speculate as to the reasons why. You, despite the insider knowledge, contribute nothing but aggression in the face of insinuations that Ribeiro is anything but perfect.

A higher mental plane but a refusal to accept or acknowledge the obvious weaknesses in his game and fitness record. I said it before, you are one of the main antagonists when it comes to a lack or sympathy for Ribeiro. If someone with such obvious (and hilariously denied) connections to the player is going to act the way you do, why would fans be endeared to the lad who has played for the club only a handful of times.

This isn't a bite, this is my opinion of both you and the Ribeiro situation. I would love for him to come back to city, play a lot of games and become the player his talents and potential make possible. All of us would.

Fair comment. Dont take the topic so seriously though its only T in C.

Has another minor Hamstring at the moment according to the Iron. Shame if he misses the Charlton match having played so well this season for Carlisle and the Iron

Would like to see him, Edwards and Wilson make a career at city though rather than a load of mediocre Scotts or Wham loanees.

No Ribs tonight for Scunny??? Injurred????

Get rid of him quick... hes a sick note always injured..and hes Useless.. and not right in the head..made of glass, fragile, cut himself shaving, broke a nail or something minor...

Thought Id get the post in before Big Tits Tansley and his chronies start sticking the pins in. :banana::laugh:

10, 9, 8, 7.......Isnt that the way it goes....

Jordan Jordan can you hear me Jordan....Where are you ????? :laugh:

You seem to care a lot about Ribeiro personally. If that's the case, the best thing you could do is not post about him. I think you did promise to do this before?

Whether you realise it or not your posts contribute a lot to the worsening of opinion on here with respect to Ribeiro, you're not doing him any favours at all.

.....anyway enough of this, two important questions which need answering Big tits Tansley.....

1) do you really have big tits??

2) can we all see them??

That is all....

That was meant for your eyes only. I'm hurt that you would broadcast it so openly. Do my feelings mean nothing to you? :ranting:

As I told you by PM Jordan:

1. I was disappointed to learn that you were not Katie Price

2. I prefer blondes.

3. I also prefer meat and two veg on a Sunday lunch, rather than in my partners lunchbox.

Although in fairness the picture of you does have a less facial hair than 90% of the women I have dated.:0

As I told you by PM Jordan:

1. I was disappointed to learn that you were not Katie Price

2. I prefer blondes.

3. I also prefer meat and two veg on a Sunday lunch, rather than in my partners lunchbox.

Although in fairness the picture of you does have a less facial hair than 90% of the women I have dated.:0

To be fair, I was coerced into sending you that photograph, I was led to believe you were a tall, dark and handsome guy who would hold me at night and tell me everything would be alright.

The reality was of course this gorgeous snap...

ugly-man.jpg

I'd shaved my legs for you as well. What a let down!

Archived