IGNORED

No Spare Ribs Tonight

notsobigfatdave

To be fair, I was coerced into sending you that photograph, I was led to believe you were a tall, dark and handsome guy who would hold me at night and tell me everything would be alright.

The reality was of course this gorgeous snap...

ugly-man.jpg

I'd shaved my legs for you as well. What a let down!

Cr@p, I've slept with EB too by the looks of it......

Hmmmm

Not too sure that the words "impressionable" and Jordan Tansley have ever been used in the same sentence before.

Is there something you would like to share with the rest of the class JT?

Has somebody "touched" you in bad places(I'm not talking about Sands nightclub in Wsm).

An errant scout master perhaps?

Are you damaged goods young Jordan?

Hmmmm

Not too sure that the words "impressionable" and Jordan Tansley have ever been used in the same sentence before.

Is there something you would like to share with the rest of the class JT?

Has somebody "touched" you in bad places(I'm not talking about Sands nightclub in Wsm).

An errant scout master perhaps?

Are you damaged goods young Jordan?

Sands! Christ, that's a flash from the past... Dead and gone now of course.

My goods aren't damaged, it's just the desire to feel loved that makes me seek it in the wrong places... Disgusting to play on that!

Sands! Christ, that's a flash from the past... Dead and gone now of course.

My goods aren't damaged, it's just the desire to feel loved that makes me seek it in the wrong places... Disgusting to play on that!

Grab a granny night was great fun. :banana:

I would seriously get a DNA test done with Jeremy Kyle as theres definatly a bit of Harry Redknapp in your blood !! You could inherite millions !!

Only if your name is Rosie 47

Aj6fVK7CAAAi5tr.jpg

Obviously I haven't used Rosie's real picture, as the innocent(apart from JT) MUST be protected

a light weight injury prone defender who can't tackle isn't what we need

Sooner the's gone the better edwards is a better player

Difficult to make a comparison on the back of 1 competitive 90 minutes surely? And Ribeiro lightweight? Injury prone definitely, but wouldn't call him that.

Difficult to make a comparison on the back of 1 competitive 90 minutes surely? And Ribeiro lightweight? Injury prone definitely, but wouldn't call him that.

I've seen edwards a few times for the reserves and he's been getting very good reviews from yeovil,

I've always rated him Rigg and Bryan very highly from what I've seen of them thats what I base it on ron,

and I've never made it a secret that I don't rate riberio ether,

Oh for the record he's back at the gate because he's injured again not because his loan has finished

I've seen edwards a few times for the reserves and he's been getting very good reviews from yeovil,

I've always rated him Rigg and Bryan very highly from what I've seen of them thats what I base it on ron,

and I've never made it a secret that I don't rate riberio ether,

Oh for the record he's back at the gate because he's injured again not because his loan has finished

Not sure where you source your information. Ribs is back available for selection this weekend at Scunny. . He's just played 8 games in 3 1/2 weeks and put in good performances. I expect The Iron will want to extent his loan. Cannot see why City would want to bring him back with 3 other full backs already watching from in the stands. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. However, why would you want to state in such a bullish manner that he is already back at City when that is not the case. No need to reply. The City web site will confirm when he returns.

Archived